Jordan+Parkinson

Im in the library, sitting on a couch by myself. I am so happy that Lee found someone, but...

Pansy? How did that even happen?!

I see Angelina walk towards me. I look up from my book.

"Hey Ang, what's up?" I ask, motioning her to sit down next to me.

"Nothing, but you left breakfast pretty early." She says. Angelina and I have always been pretty close. Alicia and I are also friends, but we've never been as close as Angelina and I.

"Oh, yeah, I wasn't hungry anymore." I say.

"I figured, but, is there something bothering you? Because you went pretty silent after Lee told us about Pansy."

She knows me too well.

"No theres nothing bothering me, but thanks for checking." I respond.

"Why do I feel like your lying to me Y/n?" She says jokingly.

What??? Me?? No!! Neverrrrr....

I laugh a little, "I'm all good Ang, I promise."

"Ok fine, don't tell me. I guess we're just not as close as I thought." She says looking away from me, closing her eyes and putting her hand on her heart, as if she's in some play.

"Why are all my friends so dramatic." I say laughing and rolling my eyes.

Angelina sits back up and leans her back on my chest. I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"So, will you tell me whats actually going on now?" She says, looking up but not moving her position.

I can tell her. She can keep a secret, and it's not a big deal, right? Yes, she's one of my closest friends. And she would never judge me.

"Ok, so-"

"I knew there was something wrong!" Angelina interrupts. "Sorry, go on."

I giggle, "It's fine. So, last year, Pansy and I were," I'm scared, i've never told anyone except for Pansy obviously, "Well, we were dating and-" I stopped talking for a little to see what her response would be.

She sat up and faced me, "Are you serious?"

I had sort of a shocked look on my face, absolutely no idea where this was going.

Is she mad?

"That's amazing Y/n!" She saw my face light up at her words.

"Really?" I asked, now smiling.

"Yes!" She leaned into a hug and wrapped her arms tightly around me. "Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me."

"You're the only person that knows other than Pansy. Please don't tell anyone though, I don't think i'm ready."

"Of course, of course! Alright, continue with the story."

"Well, we were dating for a little over a week, and I went to her common room to see her, but when I walked in, she was with Adrian."

"What do you mean 'with'?" Angie asks me.

"I mean like, making out with him..."

"Are you serious? OH IM GONNA KILL THAT LITTLE PUGFACE BI-"

"ANGIE! We're still in the library." I cut her off, laughing. "Its alright! I'm over it. I just don't want Lee to get hurt."

"Im sorry that happened Y/n. And I wasn't even there to comfort you! Im so sorry."