'anything from the trolly dearies?'

Monday.

I woke up early. Too early. I turned my head to my nightstand.
4:53am.
I sighed, knowing that I won't be able to fall back asleep, considering what day it is.

The burrow.

I don't think i've ever been so stressed to meet someone. And by someone, I mean a whole family. Not including the siblings that won't be there.

I got up and opened my trunk, looking for something to wear.

What do you wear when you want to impress someone, but not look like you're trying to hard. I want his family to like me.

I decided on a pair of black pants, a white mock neck, and a green crewneck with my doc martins.

That's appropriate, right?

I pulled them out and brought them with me to the bathroom. I undressed from my night-clothes and stepped in the shower. I took my time, since I am the only one awake.

I finally stepped out of the shower, seeing the steam coming out of it and the mirror foggy from the temperature the water was at.

I wrapped a towel around my body and got my toothbrush out.

I finished brushing my teeth and then I washed my face.

I performed the drying spell and started getting dressed. I didn't put my shoes on yet so I walked out with socks.

I looked at the time,
5:58 am.

Already?

I grabbed my shoes in one hand, my wand and a new book in the other hand.

I stepped out of my dorm, quietly, making sure I don't wake the girls and walked to the common room. I sat on the single-armchair and swung my legs over one side, leaning my back on the other side. I used a spell to set fire to the fireplace.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up from my book to see Fred standing there, still half-asleep.

I chuckled at his state, "Good morning Freddie, what are you doing up?"

He yawned, "I knew you would be awake, so I woke up early." 

I smiled to myself.

I looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's already 7:09? We leave in less than 3 hours!" I say, now a little stressed out.

"We have time bunny, don't stress." He said.

I've missed that name.

"Me? Stressed? Pfft- never!" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles. 

"I'm going to go get dressed and then we can head to breakfast, sound okay?" He asks. I now realize that he is still in his pajamas.

"Yeah, sounds good." I confirm.

I walk up to my dorm to put my book away. Angelina and Alicia are getting ready.

When I walk back down the stairs, I see Fred, George and Lee there. 

I greet them and they greet me back. We wait for Alicia and Angelina so that we can all go to the great hall together.

TIMESKIP:

Oh Godric, oh Godric, oh Godric. 

We're getting on the train. 

The twins, Lee, Angelina, Alicia and I board the train and start looking for a compartment.