love potion

(a/n: it's very late so if u see any mistakes/typos... no u don't. AGAIN: YOU CAN IMAGINE ANY OUTFIT/HAIR U WANT! i picked an outfit, it's up there, if u click on it you'll see it.)

A FEW DAYS LATER:
My eyes fluttered open and I rose from my bed looking like the princess I was.

Jk.
I woke up looking absolutely horrendous, but nothing a warm shower can't fix. It was still pretty early, so I could take my time.
I grabbed all my shower/morning stuff and made my way to the bathroom. None of my roommates are awake yet.

Once I finish my shower, I use the hair drying spell and brush it out. Today I decided to leave my hair down. I walk to the sink and start brushing my teeth. I walk to my dresser and pull out my outfit for today. I put on a green cropped sweater, a red plaid skirt and my socks. (a/n: i lowkey never thought i would like those colors together but here we are...)

I'm not planning to leave my dorm that often today except for food, and maybe a quick trip to the library, so that's why I'm wearing this.

Should I wake them up? I look at my roommates peacefully sleeping on their beds. No, they look comfortable. Sike.

I clear my throat putting on my best McGonagall voice, "GOOD MORNING LADIES! I hope you are all well rested and ready for the day! Classes begin in 15 minutes so get up!"

They all scramble to wake up and fall out of their beds. My impression was terrible but they were too tired to notice.

Once they get their eyes focused Angelina begins, "UGH Y/N! It's the weekend, we don't have classes!"

"I know, I just wanted you guys up." I say, giving them a big sarcastic smile.

"Y/n. Im SO getting you back for this." Alicia says.

"Sorry guys! Love you!" I say while grabbing my shoes in my hand and running out of the dorm. I wasn't really sure what my plan was right now but I think i'm just gonna stay in the common room until they're fully awake and not plotting anything against me.

I get to the common room and sit down on the couch, watching the fire. My shoes are next to me on the floor, I didn't feel like putting them on. I grab a random book from the pile that are sitting on the table. I honestly don't know what i'm reading, it's not that interesting, but it's a good way to waste some time before others wake up.

TIMESKIP:
About 30 minutes later, i've read over half the books on the table. Some of them were short and some were sort of long.

I'm just about to finish the last book, when I feel someone put their chin on the top of my head. I look up through my eyelashes to see who it is.

Of course, it's Fred.

"Hello Fredrick, how may I help you." I say with my book still open.

"Whatcha doin y/n/n?" He asks, jumping over the back of the couch and taking a seat next to me.

"Reading." I say. He wraps his arm around my shoulders. I look back down at my book to hide my soon-to-be-red face.

"Can you read to me." He asks, giving me those stupid puppy dog eyes.

"I guess." I say. I've never liked reading out loud, it always made me nervous. But since it's Fred, it doesn't feel awkward. "Should I start at the beginning of the book, or where I am right now?"