The First Day

Izuku & Eri were leaving their first class of the day and there was a little break before their next class starts so they decided to wander around the school until a small bunny ran up to Eri.

Eri: Papa look what ran up to me it's so fluffy * holding the bunny *

Izuku: Oh hi there little guy why are you out here instead of in a cage?

???: *Silent* Angel, Angel where are y-

A girl with yellow skin with pink hair, white tank top, green skirt with 3 butterfly's on them, green boots that seemed to resemble a flower, and pink socks that went up to her knee's.

???: oh my

In her mind

*squealing*

Eri: Excuse me miss but are you the owner of this fluffy bunny?

???: Oh yes, sorry Angel just keeps getting lose and runs away sorry if he caused you any trouble.

Izuku: *Blushing & nervous* oh no he didn't, um we're new here I'm Izuku Midoriya and this bundle of cuteness is Eri my little sis.

???: *blushing & nervous* oh nice to meet you I'm *quietly* Fluttershy*.

Izuku: Uh sorry did you say Fluttershy

Fluttershy: Yes...WAIT you could hear me?

Izuku: *blushing* oh uh yeah I just happen to hear really well.

Fluttershy: *blushing* oh really people think I'm werid and don't talk to me because I'm so shy.

Izuku: *blushing* I don't you are weird besides I used to be very shy myself untill I went to my old school.

Fluttershy: *blushing* oh I thought you 2 did were not from around here since I've never seen you 2 around here before, sorry if angel caused you any trouble and thanks for finding him.

Izuku: It's fine I try to help people as much as I can, but we are just looking around to get used to the place so hope to see you soon Fluttershy.

Eri: bye Miss Flutershy.

Fluthershy: Bye you two also Eri you look really pretty.

Eri: Thank You very much

Izuku: *blushing* Also I think you have a pretty name.

Fluttershy & Izuku: *OHMYGODIJUSTTALKEDTOACUTEGIRL/BOY*