This Strange New World

( Note: I just wanted to say I may not do the script form the movies or specials I will try my best to try to put the scripts in the story but if somebody says something that was not in the original versions I apologize for that. ) (also these first few chapters will take place a little before the first movie begins.)

Izuku & Eri both woke up after the portal knocked them out.

Eri: uh papa where are we?

they are outside a school we should all know

Izuku: I don't know Eri but definitely not U

Izuku: I don't know Eri but definitely not U.A., but that school can give us some clues.

So the two of them walk towards the school while 2 other students walk out of it.

Lyra: * whispering * oh my god Bon Bon did you see that kid he looked so hot.

Bon Bon: * whispering * I know and that little kid looked so cute. could she be his little sister?

Lyra: * whispering * probably I hope he is single!

Both of them then squeal and then faint but Izuku was gone.

Izuku and Eri wandered around the school with no one in the halls due to classes have not started just yet until the reach the principal's office and Izuku then knocks.

???: come in

Izuku and Eri then enter and see a mature women with magenta skin which surprised both of them wearing purple pants, a yellow jacket with a white button shirt, and hair with 3 different hair colors.

???: Hello I have never seen you 2 here before are you from a different school.

Izuku: uh yes mam we come from U.A. a school for heroes from Japan

???: really I have never heard of that school before or a school that teaches people to be a hero since there are none.

It then hit Izuku that he and Eri were not in his world anymore and quickly came up with a random excuse.

Izuku: I mean a club for heroes of the past during events in history.

???: Ok then

Izuku: * I think she took it *

Celestia: Oh how could I forget introductions I am Celestia the Principal of this school and you 2 are?

Izuku: Oh right my name is Izuku Midoriya and this is Eri Midoriya my * crap I can't say she is my daughter otherwise that would be suspicious and she might call the police * little sister and we were wondering if we could join this school even though we have no money for supplies or tuition or *rambles*.

???: Sister who is making the mumbling noise I can't work.

Another mature woman with purple skin along with her hair and clothes are all purple except a button up shirt and her shoes that was white and a black belt with the buckle also white.

Celestia: Sorry sister these 2 are new students from Japan who wish to join our school and was just about to tell them that money would not be an issue.

Izuku: * stops rambling * wait really?

Celestia: indeed we have many students transfer here and they have no cost what so ever ( I mean Twilight and Sci-Twi didn't need to do any of that so yeah.)

Izuku: * tearing up * really thank you so much Principal Celestia and-

Luna: Vice Principal Luna

Izuku: Luna thanks so much for this opportunity *Bows*.

Eri: *bowing* Thank you very much pretty ladies.

Both principals make a quiet squeal when she said that.

Celestia: Right anyway we have the class schedules ready for you so you too can get to class since they are about to start soon.

Izuku: Will do come on Eri, farwell you 2.

Eri: *waves* bye bye

After they both leave the sisters talk

Luna: OH MY GOD did you see how cute the 2 of them were?

Celestia: I KNOW Izuku looked so cute and hot and his little sister was adorable and I'm pretty sure he is single.

Luna: I agree too bad we are adults.

Celestia: yeah

Luna & Celestia: * I wish I was young again *

(And that is the end of the 2nd chapter hope you enjoyed and sorry if it was explainy I really just seem to write like that but now with narration of next chapter)

Next Time Izuku & Eri start there first day at Canterlot High where they will make a bunch of new friends and a bully on the first day how will this turn out find out next time on Izuku c MLP EG Harem.