0:05

Wow me actually being on time with the holiday -that's Suspicious that's weird- Anyways hope you have/had a good thanksgiving, if you don't celebrate hope you have/had a good day or night! Also Stormi's outfit in the media

"Good morning" Oscar smiled.
"Good morning- oh" Stormi said once she looked at her phone screen making Oscar laugh.

"Pull up your towel mister!" Stormi giggled

Oscar laughed then did what Stormi said as he brushed his teeth.
"Are you coming over?" Oscar questioned.
"After I eat with my family" Stormi answered as her little brother Kai walked into her room.

"Hi Stormi" Kai giggled

"Hey Kai, mommy and daddy still sleeping?" Stormi questioned and Kai nodded.
"Oscar this is my little brother Kai" Stormi introduced as Kai wrapped his arms around Stormi's neck and her right arm around him then waved.
"He's shy" Stormi said kissing Kai's cheek.
"Outfit" Kai say in his cute 3 year old voice.
"Your brother is cute" Oscar smiled.
"Thank you" Kai smiled.

Stormi picked up Kai and went to his room while Oscar decided to put clothes on.
Kai was changed into a blue Jurassic World shirt and jeans, and Jordan's if needed for later.
"See you later" Stormi smiled.
"See ya" Oscar said giving a peace sign before hanging up.

☀️

Stormi ate with her mom, dad, and brother before getting ready to go to the C4 house.

"Can I come?" Kai asked and Stormi smiled.
"Ask mommy" Stormi said and Kai ran off before coming back like the flash.
"She said yeah" Kai smiled and the pair put their shoes on before going outside to Stormi's Audi. Kai got in his car seat waiting for Stormi to buckle him in.

☀️

"We're here" Stormi announced with Kai on her hip after Christian (Seavey) opened the door.

"Is that your son? Just a question!" David questioned.

"This is my little brother but a lot of people mistake him for my son" Stormi laughed.

"He's so cute!" Franny and Jazmine awed.
"Aww, how old is he?" Daniel questioned.

"He's three" Stormi answered.

Conversations went on as Kai was still attached to Stormi.

"Daniel you said you like making beats?" Stormi questioned.

"Yeah why?" Daniel asked.

"Kai like making beats too" Stormi said as her brother started a beat on the countertop.
Daniel smiled then joined in with Kai which ended up in a good beat with David trying to rap.

☀️

(Help me I'm bored and I can't think of sh*t to write )

Everybody was in the living room cuddled up together, if not with a person one of the dogs. Franny and Daniel, David and Jazmine, Oscar and Stormi + Kai, etc (since I'm tired of typing and trying to think of something else to write)

I'm going to do more tomorrow but how was your day or night?