𝟷:𝟶𝟿

And that's the end of this story thank you for reading this!

Sike

"I'm sorry"
"But you promised, you gave me that promise ring for no reason?" Stormi questioned.
"Is there a reason why? You're literally the first person I opened up but that was a waste of time" she smiled.

"I fell in love with someone else but maybe we can go for one last joyride" Oscar said with a shy smile.

"No thank you, I have to pick up Kai before my mom meeting starts which is in 20 minutes" Stormi fake smiled before leaving.

"Why are you leaving?" Brian asked coming from the backyard having no idea of what just happened.

"I have to pick up Kai" Stormi said.

"Are you coming back and you look upset" Brian said pulling Stormi into a hug.

"I'm okay and I'm going to my apartment" Stormi smiled but wanting to cry into Brian's shirt.

"Well see you later" Brian smiled.

🌤

Stormi picked up Kai from her mom's company and drove to her apartment after getting Sonic.

Kai after finishing his hot dog and milkshake went to look for her noticing she left the living room, don't know how long ago though.

"Sissy?" Kai called out then went to her room.

The tv was playing but no sign of Stormi until he noticed the bathroom light on.

The door was closed and he thought about how to open it.

He went back to the living room and heard his older sister's phone ringing.

'Franny 💐😜'

"Hey Stormi!"
"Fanny" Kai smiled.
"Wait- Kai? Where is Stormi?
"I-in the bathroom but it isn't open"
"Can you do me a favor and go check on her until me and Nezza get there?"
"Yeah!"

Kai hung up and ran back into Stormi's room, he pushed the door back noticing it was just closed but not locked.

"Sissy don't cry" Kai said waddling over to her and hugging her tight.

"Nezzie and Fanny are coming!" Kai smiled.
"Thank you Kai" Stormi say rubbing her eyes while still hugging him.

☁️

When Nezza and Franny walked into Stormi's bathroom, Kai and Stormi were still hugging making them smile.

"Hey Kai want to go hang out with Crawfd and Dani?"
Nezza asked and Kai jumped up after Stormi let him out of her embrace.

-

"Okay Kai just left with Crawford and Daniel so- what's the matter?" Nezza asked.