𝟷:𝟷𝟺

"How is your YouTube channel coming along?" Reina asked. Sure she wanted her daughter to originally be a model or a fbi detective but she supported whatever her daughter wanted to do.

"Coming along I already have the equipment and my channel set up, I just need to upload a video" Stormi say making her mom nod.

"Any lover boys?" Reina smirked.

"No" Stormi say quickly.

"Are you sure?" Her mom laughed.

"Kai you had a good day with your sister?" Reina asked after Stormi dropped him off.

"Yeah I got to hang out with Crawlord, Daniel, and Ascar!" Kai smiled.

Because of Franny and Nezza their mom already knew Crawford and Daniel, but she never heard any mention of Oscar.

"Who is Oscar?" She questioned.
"Sissy friend!" Kai chirped.

Are you sure he is just her friend?" Reina asked and Kai nodded.

"I'll take you to a candy and toy store"

"Ascar is sissy boyfriend"  Kai said giving in.

Oh no
Oh no
Oh no no no

"Did you really bribe Kai?" Stormi questioned.

"For science" Reina shrugged.

"Now I want to meet him please! I promise I won't interrogate or try to do a blood test on him" Reina continued.

"Fine- wait what?" Stormi questioned at the blood test part.

"Hm?"

"Why do you need a blood test on him?"

"Um I was just joking" Reina giggled awkwardly.

Stormi left and went to the kitchen and Reina quickly grabbed her phone.

"Girls, code pink I repeat code pink" Reina said calling and talking to her sisters.

Code Pink- Stormi has a boyfriend
Code Blue- Kai has a girlfriend/boyfriend
Code Red- Divorce
Code Yellow- Marriage
Code Blue- Interrogation

"Do you know what he look like?" One of Stormi and Lai aunts/aunties asked.

"No but hopefully I will soon, and I have to keep my promise of not interrogating" Reina say biting her lip.