13- separation

Ever since I broke up with Dean, it's like I became more of a Slytherin than I've ever been.   Not being around my Gryffindor friends was horrible, but at least I had a few people.

"Yo! Y/n!" Draco called.

"What do you need Malfoy?" I groaned. I was trying to study for potions. Snape had finally started to take it easy on me now that I wasn't an honorary Gryffindor. Even though I lost my badge, I was still pissed enough to do my duties.

"8 inches you pricks!" I yelled, sending the couple flying away from each other.

"You don't even have a badge bitch!" The girl yelled, flipping me off. I waved my wand and her face broke out in boils. She screamed and ran off and I smirked before running into Erik.

"Hey y/n. How's it going?" He slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh just wonderful. Just gave an annoying couple what they deserved. Hufflepuffs," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Little bitch tried to fight back."

"If Umbridge could see you now she'd take you back in a heartbeat," he grinned. His arm wrapped lower around my waist. "We could go up there right now." He took my hand and began to guide me up to her office.

"Erik, I don't think she..." I saw a pink figure round the corner.

"Ah! Y/n! Just the girl I was looking for!" Umbridge squeaked. God, she's annoying. "I wanted to have a little chat with you in my office. Come, come."

"Professor, I was actually bringing her to you to discuss putting her back on the Inquisitor's Squad," Erik proposed.

"Well aren't you a mind reader! 10 points to Slytherin!" She pointed at him and he puffed his chest. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to rejoin the squad!"

I heard footsteps and absentmindedly turned and locked eyes with Dean. He had heard everything. He looked shocked. Just seeing his stupid face made me so angry. I clenched my fists and turned back around.

"I'd love to rejoin the Inquisitor's Squad, Professor. Thank you so much for this opportunity," I gushed as she pinned the badge to my robes. She gave a smile and nod before ascending back to her office.

"There we go! See y/n, you're great when you're not around this dense Gryffindors." He twirled me around and hooked his arm around my waist before seeing Dean. "Ah. Hello Thomas."

"Erik. Uh, I wanted to talk to y/n," Dean mumbled.

"Sorry mate, she's busy. We have to go celebrate our new member."

"I thought she was on the Inquisitor's Squad already?" He looked perplexed. His gaze flicked back and forth for a second before I spoke up.

"I was kicked off after I was within 8 inches of you without giving you proper punishment," I spat. "I was given detention and stripped of my badge. Which I just earned back." I grinned and showed off the shiny badge.

"Besides mate, it's not like she's your business anymore. She dumped you remember!" Erik laughed at him, his hand still on my waist. It floated a little lower until it rested on my hips. Dean's eyes followed his hand and his face flushed red when it got lower.

"I, er, wanted to have a... private... conversation with y/n." He emphasized the word private and I got suspicious.

"No way mate I'm-"

"It's alright, Erik. It's just a conversation. Nothing's going to happen. I catch up with you in your dorm?" He grins and wink, slapping my butt before he leaves.

Dean pulled me to the side. "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Hey! 8 inches you git! I just got this badge back!" I shoved him back so we were separated.