4- seven minutes

PSA— SPICE WARNING. If you're uncomfortable with some heat skip this chapter :)

Dean closed the door. It was me and him in a random Gryffindor dorm. He walked over and held my hand.

"What are you comfortable with?" he whispered, tracing my jawline with his finger.

"I-i don't really k-know..." I stammered, unable to look away from his eyes.

"Then just tell me if you want to stop," he whispers leaning in. Our lips connected, and it felt right. His hand went to my back, the other cupping my face. The kiss started to deepen and before I knew it I was backed against the dorm bed. My knees buckled as it hit the edge of the mattress. He climbed on the bed with me, leaning on top of me. We kissed again, but this time it was hungrier. He loosened my tie, and I did the same with his. He started to unbutton my shirt, kissing down from my mouth to my jaw. My bra was exposed and he stared for a few seconds.

"Hey genius, my eyes are up here," I teased. "Shhhh, let me make you feel good," he whispered. I felt shivers as he slowly grabbed my breasts. He kissed down my neck to my chest, putting his face in between them. He pressed his lower half against mine, and I felt him. My breath caught in my throat and he went to my ear so he could growl, "Everything okay, princess?" I nodded fast and he pressed harder.

He licked my chest while grinding against me, and I felt myself getting wet. His fingers trailed against the hem of my skirt before slipping inside. He rubbed just outside of my panties before slowly going under them. I squirmed under his touch and he slowly slid a finger in. I covered my mouth to keep from moaning, but he grabbed my hand and said, "Let me hear it. Let me hear his good you feel, y/n." He put another finger in and started pumping them in and out.

He took his fingers out then laid down so I was on top of him. He grabbed my hips and started rocking them back and forth, making both of us moan quietly. I started speeding up, intensifying the friction I was feeling and I heard him grunt, "Merlin, y/n, that's amazing." His hands reached around and grabbed my butt, but it wasn't horrible like Malfoy. It was tender and wanted. He squeezed and massaged it as I kept grinding on him and he slowly undid his belt.

He took himself off and started stroking it. He pulled my back to kiss him and I avoided looking down. We were making out heatedly, and he was speeding up, seeming like he was going to finish, but then you heard a knock at the door.

"Your seven minutes are up! Come on out!"

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO SHORT AKSKSJSKSNDN