11- umbridge

That woman is pure evil. The bitch needs to get laid so part of her can loosen up. She banned practically everything. I couldn't sit at the Gryffindor table or go in their common room anymore. The only time I could see Dean was when we had classes together. And even then, stupid Umbitch made a rule that boys and girls couldn't be within 8 inches of each other.

I actually started hanging out with Draco, Blaise, Adrian and Marcus, because I was completely out of options. They were nice to me which was a positive I guess. But they practically beat up anyone who went near me. I couldn't do shit.

"Draco! Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled. I was in the bloody shower when he burst in to tell me something.

"Get dressed quick. Umbridge wants to see us."

I rushed out of the shower and put on my uniform, grabbing a small towel to dry my hair as I ran behind him. We walked into her sickly pink office and I saw half the Slytherin class in there.

"You have all been invited her to participate in a very special extracurricular. You will all be apart of the Inquisitor's Squad. This means if you see anyone, and I mean anyone," she said, looking at me. "Breaking the rules, you report them to me. Immediately."

She began pinning the badges to everyone's robes and when she reached me I held my hand in front of her badge.

"I'm going to have to decline, Professor."

She giggled manically. "And why is that?"

"I have no interest in being a snitch."

Everyone gasped and Umbridge dropped the badge.

"Detention. My office. Now."

"Just because I'm not joining your little ranger program?

"Miss y/n, you are disrespecting my authority as high inquisitor. I do believe that disrespect is means for detention, right?"

Some people nodded, but most just stood there, unsure of what to do.

Finally, Marcus said something. "Uh, Professor, y/n is our Quidditch team manager, and we have practice tonight so we need her to be there."

"I see. I'll give you one last chance. Do you accept the badge and responsibilities or not?"

I glance at the boys, and they're practically begging me to accept.

"Whatever. I'm not taking it seriously."

Umbridge pins the badge to my robe and I gag once she turns away. The boys snicker and we leave the room and I'm trying to rip the badge off when Dean comes around the corner.

"Hey love. What's that?"

"It's... uh, nothing. What's up?" I struggled to take the badge off. It's like it's supposed to stay there forever.

He leans in and reads it. "Inquisitor's Squad? You're Umbridge's little spy?"

"She forced me too! Otherwise she would've carved my hand like she did to Harry! She practically threatened me!"

"God, I never thought you'd fold for her. I thought I could trust you."

"Dean, I'm your girlfriend! Of course you can trust me! This stupid badge doesn't mean anything!"

"I can't deal with this right now y/n. Leave me alone."

And just like that he walked off. Did I lose my boyfriend because I didn't want to get tortured?

Ahhh I'm sorry this is so short but I'm running out of ideas and motivation :/ please help me in the comments and read my Fred fic :))