8- the summer

smut warning 😏😏

Getting off the Hogwarts Express and going over to Dean's parents was one of the most nerve-wracking things I've ever done. I tried to hide my Slytherin sweater with my robe and then realized it as well had the snake emblem. I walked over and as Dean hugged his parents, I stood awkwardly to the side.

"Ah, you must be y/n! We've heard so much about you," his mother smiled.

"Mum, shut up." I laughed thinking about Dean ranting to his parents about me.

His mum pulled me in for a hug and I shook hands with his father. He looked at my robes and I saw his smile falter.

"Funny, I never knew you were a Slytherin. Dean mentioned you were in another house, but I thought maybe Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw."

"Um... is that a problem?"

He laughed. "No, not at all! My best friend was a Slytherin! They can produce a truly fine bunch of wizards. Those who don't become Death Eaters."

I faked a smile and felt Dean grab my hand in his and we walked to his car to drive back to his flat.

mini time skip

Dean walked me up to his room and set down my trunk beside his closet.

"I hope you don't mind sharing a room. We don't really have a guest room and I wouldn't want to put you on the couch."

I flop down on the bed. "I don't mind at all, Dean Bean."

"What did I say about calling me that?"

"To do it all the time?" I giggled as I looked at the star and moon stickers on his ceiling. Suddenly he was in top of me.

"Not quite, my love. I said if you did you'd get punished."

"Oh what are you going to do? Hmm? Sternly tell me off?"

"Muffliato," he mumbled, pointing his wand at the door. Suddenly, his lips smashed onto mine. His hand crawled up my body to my neck. He squeezed it gently, looking for my reaction. I gasped and looked down, feeling his hand tighten around my throat. I felt his hips press against mine and I threw my head back.

"Good girl."

He pulled off my skirt and shirt, leaving me just in my bra and panties. I reached to undo his belt, but he pushed me back onto the mattress.

"Patience, love. You'll get that soon enough."

He attacked my neck with kissed as his hand made its way down my stomach to my underwear. He slipped his fingers inside and reached my clit.

"Mmm, someone seems ready for me."

I simply nodded, unable to speak because I wanted him so bad. His fingers slipped inside me and I moaned before clapping my hand over my mouth. He pulled it away quickly.

"No one can hear us, princess. Be a good girl and let me hear how good you feel."

He curled up his fingers and I whimpered. He began thrusting his fingers in and out, and I moaned as his fingers reached deeper inside me. He put in a third finger and shoved them as deep as he could, earning a loud moan from me. He rubbed my clit with his thumb, and my legs started to shake.

"D-Dean... I'm g-gonna..."

He quickly pulled away.

"We're just getting started baby. Can't have you cumming too early can we?"

He undid his belt and pulled down his trousers, leaving him in his boxers. He pulled a chair in front of the bed and sat on it.

"Come here, love. Give me a show. Give me a reason to fuck you and let you cum."

I slowly walked over to him, unclipping my bra and slowly pulling down my panties. I leaned over, putting my hands on his thighs and licking my lips. I went down to my knees, opening his legs so I was between them. I rubbed my hands up his thighs, reaching his crotch.

"Excited are we, Dean Bean?"

He grabbed my throat and spat, "Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That."

He pulled down his boxers and started stroking himself. I stuck my tongue out and licked his tip. He groaned and grabbed my hair, forcing my head down. His dick entered my mouth, and I lightly sucked before he made me deep-throat it. I gagged hard before loosening my throat. He thrusted into my mouth, his hips bucking quickly.

"Fuck, y/n. You look so pretty gagging on my cock."

I stuck my tongue out and licked up his shaft before going to my feet again. I sat on his lap, my back to his stomach. I began to grind my hips around, moving my ass on his dick. He held my hips and moved them how he wanted. I turned around so we were facing each other and lined up my pussy with his shaft. I grinded against it, getting it wet and moaning into his ear. A couple times his tip teased my entrance, earning a grunt from him. I reached it once more and he held me there.

"Y/n, my love. Please..."

"You'll have to use your words, Dean. What do you want?"

"Let me fuck you... please."

I stood up his dick and slowly slid down on it, moaning at how big it was. He let me adjust before slowly fucking up into me. I gripped his shoulders as he grabbed my ass and made me ride him. He smacked my ass lightly before looking at me, making sure I was okay. I nodded and he spanked me harder. I started to hump his dick faster as I got closer to finishing, then he pulled me up and threw me back in the bed.

I whimpered, frustrated he wouldn't let me cum. He traced my jawline with his finger, and grabbed my chin, bringing my face up to his.

"You cum when I say you can, alright?"

I nodded and he slid himself in again. He immediately began thrusting as fast as he could, and you could hear our skin slapping together. He grunted as he fucked me and I started to whimper as I got close to finishing.

"Soon baby, soon. Just a little longer."

I wrapped my legs around him, getting him even deeper and he said, "Now." and I released on him, and he quickly pulled out and came on my stomach.

"Merlin's beard, y/n, you felt amazing."

"I think that might've topped our seven minutes..."

"You think? I mean considering we were here for an hour I sure hope it was better than seven fucking minutes."

I grinned at him as he cleaned me up. I put my clothes back on and tried to stand up, but my knees immediately buckled under me. Dean helped me up and wrapped an arm around my waist, supporting me as we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Did you show y/n your room?" his mum asked as she made tea.

"Yes, mum. She thinks my bed is very comfortable." He winked at me and I blushed.

"Come, come now. I've made tea and scones are just about to come out of the oven."

SKSKSKAJVSJSG I WAS LITERALLY WATCHING MINECRAFT WHILE I WROTE THIS AHHHH
if you know me in real life, no you don't 😌🤚❤️