6. Jealousy Clouded His Judgement.

"Or what? You'll puncture me with that little thing?" Felix chuckled, rolling his eyes "No" he unsheathed his sword "I was thinking, I'd use this to puncture you" Felix smirked, he swung his mace at him, Killian easily caught the attack with his hook, a smirk on both their faces "There's the Captain I know and hate, been awhile" Felix had a wicked smile on his face, Hook glaring at the boy, he pushed down on his sword, Felix grit his teeth and pushed upward, the Captain staggered back "Alright, boy..take me to my sister" Felix quirked his eyebrow "Alright..but first" he lunged at the Captain, a burlap sack going over his head, and a rope tying his hands together tightly "Move".

(Y/n) opened her eyes, she turned slowly to see Peter sleeping, at least she thought he was, she slithered to the bottom of the cot, successfully getting off the bed without a sound. She softly stepped toward the opening, and stepped out into the cool night air "So, you wanna play a game.." She gasped and turned around, Pan stood in front of the latter that led to his treehouse and a few feet behind her "Ok..but to be fair, Peter Pan never fails" she glared "Hide and seek, winner gets whatever he or she wishes" she scoffed, Pan smirked "You know you're going to win.." He laughed, lightly "Alright, to make things fair..the hider gets a 5 minute time period, which they need to stay hidden for..you're the hider, Jones" she backed away, hearing him count softly.

(Y/n) sprinted forward, into the deep, dark jungle, she yelped as she collided with a hard yet soft surface, the ground came out from under them both, both went tumbling down a small hill. (Y/n) scurried to her feet, her body dragging along the ground until she finally stood on her feet, she panted "Emma?!" (Y/n) spun around "Are you alright?!" Mary Margaret carefully ran down the hill "(Y/n)?" Emma said, sheathing her sword into it's place, (Y/n) stepped back a few steps, she shivered as she felt a warm liquid run down her face "Are you okay?" Emma asked, stepping forward, everyone's attention was on the pirate "I'm..-" the (e/c)-eyed girl shook her head, trying to process her next words "I..where am I?!" Everyone fell into shock, Mary Margaret covered her mouth in horror "(Y/n)..do you know who you are..?" Emma asked, slowly and carefully stepping toward the frightened now-amnesiac pirate "No, I don't know what's going on nor do I know who I or you people are..!" Rumple stared at (Y/n) before sighing "It's the after effect of a sleeping potion..she won't remember a thing unless it's broken by true loves kiss..just like any other spell or curse" Regina sighed "So, who is her true love?" "Could it be Pan?" Charming asked, Rumple shrugged his shoulders "It's hard to tell if she ever was attracted to Pan in that way..". Emma walked up to (Y/n) and grabbed her hand, pulling her to Wendy "(Y/n)..this is Wendy, do you remember who she is..?" Wendy held a hopeful look which was immediately shattered as (Y/n) shook her head "I don't know who any of you are..I'm sorry" she pulled her hand away from Emma and backed away "We should let her go..if anything the curse is probably useless against Pan if he was the one to cast it-" a scream cut Regina off, everyone turned to see the Shadow lifting (Y/n) up into the air "(Y/n)!" Emma raced forward, and leaped into the air, catching the pirates foot within her grasp "Emma!" Mary Margaret and David shouted, the Shadow took off in the blink of an eye.

Emma gasped, having a sudden fear of heights, she gripped onto (Y/n)'s ankle tighter in fear of falling to her death below "(Y/n)!" She called up to her "Why are you following me?!" The pirate shouted back, gripping the Shadow's wrist to keep herself from falling "Hook! Hook is your-!" Emma was cut short, the Shadow released them and the ground was coming up to meet them at an alarming pace, they both screamed, Emma closed her eyes in fear, only to feel nothing, she opened her eyes and was met with the dark earth, her body levitating a few inches off the ground. Emma panted, she sighed "Hi, Emma" she froze, knowing that voice from anywhere, she raised her head to see Pan, Felix standing beside him with Hook in his grasp.

Hook pulled on Felix's grasp, upon seeing his dear sister "Pan..!" His brows furrowed, seeing (Y/n) get up and run over to Pan with open arms and glittering tears in her (e/c). Hook and Emma's hope shattered, as Pan held the sobbing pirate in his arms, a sickening smirk plastered to his face "What did you do to her?" Hook said, tugging against Felix's hold again "Simple..I had Felix give her a sleeping spell, it's after effects? Amnesia..only to be broken by true loves kiss" Pan let go of (Y/n) and held her at his side, he nodded at Felix, who let go of Hook and took (Y/n) away from the three. Pan raised his hand, a green light emitting from his palm, Hook and Emma's form constricted against a tree, the magic like a python's grip.

Emma shifted, the magic tightening around her frame "The one handed pirate and the confused saviour.." Pan chuckled "How will that turn out in the end? Especially for Henry.." His attention focused on Emma, she glared "You better give me back my son" Pan smirked "Is that a threat?" He looked at Hook "Lest not we forget..your dear, little sister (Y/n) Catalina Jones" Hook clenched his jaw, his bright-blue orbs darkening "Poor love..she doesn't remember a thing, nor who she is" he smirked, seeing Hook struggle against the magic "I'm going to make you suffer, Hook..when I rip her life away from her..you'll hear her pitiful screams for mercy, her cry for her brother, until her voice makes no sound and Neverland is restored to it's full power from both (Y/n) and Henry" Emma looked at him, her gaze serious and unnerving "You'll touch neither of them, we'll save them and leave you to rot in Neverland- alone" Pan chuckled, clapping his hands in a slow and teasing manner "Well done, I would never have guessed you to threaten me so quickly".

Pan left, a smirk on his face "I'm going to kill him" Killian said, anger written all over his face "You can't, he's stronger than all of us..if he succeeds, there's no stopping him" Emma sighed, Hook laid his head against the tree "Then I guess we don't let him succeed..I think I might know how to slow Pan down" him and Emma shared a look.

Felix pulled (Y/n) back into the camp, the lost boys watched the two "Get back to your chores, or Pan will have at you" he threatened, pointing his mace at the band of misfits, they all left elsewhere. (Y/n) sat on a log, her attention pulled to the small blazing fire "Who knew.." She looked up at Felix, who also sat on a log "That something so small, could bring so much destruction" he spoke, talking about the fire "Tell me, princess..why is it, a girl as small as you..could bring so much destruction?" She raised an eyebrow and sighed "Small..? I'm as tall as Pan, so I'm not that small" he chuckled "I meant small as in the damsel in distress kind of way" she scoffed "I'm probably as skilled as you" Felix arched an eyebrow, noticing her taunt "Is that so?".

Felix stood, a wooden practise sword in had, (Y/n) holding the item in her hand, they stood in a ready position "Felix..I never knew you to be the sword type" he smirked "That's because I'm not..I prefer blunt objects" she laughed, and lunged the sword forward, Felix immediately deflected the attack, the wood scraping against his own. (Y/n) pivoted, swinging around for another attack, Felix managed to block it, their swords crossed and their faces close together "Gee, Captain..I thought I'd lost by now" he taunted, she only smirked "Oh, Felix..this is just the beginning" she swung her leg back, kicking his leg out from under him, he fell onto his back, his hood falling from his head, blonde and messy tresses of hair flayed into the air, she pointed the tip of her wooden sword at his chest "That..is how it's done" she smiled, holding out a hand to help him up. Felix took her hand, and heaved himself up "I was just warming up" her eyebrows furrowed, eyes widening as Felix flung her to the ground, he straddled her at the waist, placing the wooden blade across her neck "Checkmate, Captain" they both laughed "I have to say, Felix..you aren't too bad at sword-fighting" Felix smirked "Not too bad yourself, Jones" they eyed each other, Felix leaned downward slowly "Having fun?" They both flinched, seeing Pan standing a few feet away.

Felix pulled himself to his feet, (Y/n) raised her upper body to rest on her elbows "I thought I made it clear..what's mine is mine" he glared at the taller boy "Has none of that made it through your thick skull?" He walked over to (Y/n), grabbing her arm and pulling her up "You can go and help the others with their chores" Felix nodded, (Y/n) held a look of sympathy for the boy, Felix cast a glance at her and left.

Pan towed (Y/n) to his tent, he pushed her onto the bed and paced back and forth in front of it "As for you, I thought I made it clear that you are mine, not Felix's, not Hook's, not anybody's, mine!" His voice slowly raised "I'm not yours.." He stopped in place, eyeing the girl "I'm not nobody's, I'm my own person..I don't belong to anyone" (Y/n) sat up "We'll see about that" her eyebrows laced together in confusion, she gasped as Pan threw himself onto her, his body weight heavier than her own, she squirmed as she felt his lips all over her neck, leaving dark and purple marks in his wake. Peter raised his head, looking into her (e/c) eyes, he slowly and softly pressed his lips to hers, she froze but slowly kissed back, their lips meshing together in a slow and passionate dance, his hands danced along her hips, dragging the tattered white cloth up and down her smooth skin, her slim fingers tangling themselves in his chestnut blonde hair, he pulled away momentarily "You're mine" he whispered, before going back to her lips, hungry for more.

A/n; I'm sorry I take so long at writing, I'm walking on thin ice above writers block, but I'm really trying here.