1- Into The Storm

She kicked her feet up on the glossy, ebony desk, her feet clad in thick, black boots that reached just above her knee "Captain" she closed her (e/c) eyes and sighed in annoyance, pushing her hat further over her eyes.

"Captain" the voice repeated, she cursed under her breath "What?" She said, annoyance laced in her smooth voice "Someone's here to see you..". She let her lithe legs drop to the ground, she tipped her hat up and over her eyes "Who is it?" She looked at her crew member, her piercing (e/c) orbs burning holes into his skull "Peter Pan".

She buttoned up the two top buttons on her white frilled blouse, she adjusted her black bustier and sighed, she waved her hand "Let him in" she looked down at the table before her. She heard a light struggle behind her "Let me go.." She heard a male voice snarl at her crew member "Off you go, Lido" the man nodded and closed the door behind him, leaving the two to themselves.

"Captain Jones" she could practically hear the smirk in his voice, she turned to see the boy stuck in time "Pan..and to what do I owe the pleasure?". She smirked, turning around in her chair and crossing her arms "I have come to ask a favour of you" she raised an eyebrow, his statement catching her attention "And what is so important that you need my help with?".

She gestured to a seat behind him, he sat down and leaned back into the chair, crossing his arms "I need a distraction.." She adjusted her position in her chair "Oh..? Do continue" he chuckled under his breath "I need you to help me rid of some annoyances in Neverland" she laughed.

"What? The high and mighty Pan, can't get rid of them himself? Oh, that's new" her nails tapped along the clothed skin of her arm "There's six of them that I wish you to rid of" the corner of her mouth lifted "And who do I get to grace with my presence today?" Pan smirked, almost evilly.

"They come from a land with little to no magic, their names are Emma, Regina, Mary Margaret, David, Gold..and your brother..Hook" she sat up straight, intrigued by the new information "My brother's alive?" he nodded, she pursed her lips and leaned back into her chair.

"Why are they in Neverland anyway?" She stood, walking over to where her black coat lay "I've taken something from the Emma lady.." He leaned forward and held his face in hands, the smirk still present "What is so precious that she had to go all the way to Neverland for?" She huffed, shrugging the jacket into its place "Her son".

She suddenly burst into a fit of laughter, Peter being one of so few to actually successfully make her laugh "Are you willing then?" She stopped, inhaling heavily "What do I get in return?" He stood up and walked over to her, stopping until he was right behind her, his hot breath airing over her skin "Revenge on your brother.." He whispered into her ear, his voice dropping an octave.

"As long as you get them off my island so I can take the heart of the Swan kid" he gently moved her (h/c) locks to her opposite shoulder and laid one single yet gentle kiss on her neck, he smirked and looked up at her reflection in the mirror "I really hate you".

(Y/n) and Pan walked out of her cabin "Alright, lads! Let's get this ship sailing!" She shouted, walking over to the ship's wheel "Where are we goin', Cap'n?" Lido came up to her, removing his hat in respect "We're off to Neverland, lads" she smiled, brightly.

The large ship swayed slowly "Is the Jolly Roger faster than the Black Raven?" He raised an eyebrow, a smirk accompanying it "No, believe it or not..Killian's ship is slower than mine" she laughed lightly.

"How exactly do I navigate a ship to your wonder-filled land?" He shook his head with a smile "Second star to the right and straight on till morning" he pointed ahead, the suns horizon touching the edge of the sky, painting it a miraculous orange and pink "Of course it is..".

She shook her head and smiled "Tell me, what's so important about this Henry?" Pan leaned his back against the railing "He has a heart.." She raised an eyebrow "Everyone does" she blinked "Not just any old ordinary heart, dumb-dumb..he's got the heart of the truest believer" her mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"You and your group of misfits can't handle them all on your own?" She raised her eyebrow and looked to the boy beside her with a smirk "Felix is handling Henry and the rest of the boys are watching over the intruders" she nodded "That's a good plan..what if it goes wrong before we get there, which reminds me that you can fly to your island..why stay here?" Peter stood up straight "I'm in need of company..Felix provides that, but not the kind I'm looking for" he pulled his pan flute out and began to play.

The ship was quiet, save for the occasional curse after something was done wrong and Pan's flute playing, he suddenly stopped "How long has it been since you last seen your brother?" She scoffed, and sighed "Not long enough, if I'm being honest" Peter smiled at this.

She looked at him, grabbing two boards and propping the wheel in one position, she moved to stand beside him "Is Wendy still a thing?" She looked at him, watching as his mood seemed to darken "She's gone" she turned to look out at the sea.

"She's gone back home..?" She knew she should stop but couldn't "I let her" she looked down at the dark blue waters below "She still plays an importance in your plan?" He shook his head, crossing his arms and looking at her "She didn't give me her heart, so she was useless to me".

Peter kept his gaze on her, the way her jaw was shaped so perfectly, how her (e/c) eyes seemed to dart everywhere but him "What about Hook?" He turned to look out at the waters with her "There's nothing really to talk about with him..other than the fact that he killed our brother, who was my favourite..I want to avenge him".

She shook her head in disdain "It's stupid really..but as long as he sees-" "There's another way besides killing him" she looked at him, waiting for him to continue "He has a weakness..you'll be bound to bring him to his knees" she eyed his facial features with suspicion "And that would be?" He smirked "His lady friend".

(Y/n) smirked at his idea but it faded, something catching her eye behind Peter and in the distance a couple miles ahead "There's a storm" Peter turned, seeing the dark and ominous clouds ahead "Neverland is right behind the storm, Jones" he turned to her with a smirk "Don't you dare-" he disappeared in a puff of smoke "Pan!".

She yelled in anger, catching the attention of her crew "Batten down the hatches, lads..there's a storm coming!" She kicked the pieces of wood out from under her wheel "Tie down all loose objects or risk the chance of getting crushed by them!" she ordered in a stern voice, feeling as the ship started to sway side-to-side, slowly getting more wild "Ready?!" She yelled, tying herself to the wheel so she wouldn't get washed away "Into the storm we go".

The waves started to splash up against the sides of the ship, rocking it at a more dangerous pace "I swear I'm going to kill Pan when we get to his bloody island" she sneered, gasping as a wave managed to make it over the railing and drench her in it's freezing water, she coughed and sputtered.

She made sure her rope was still securely tied to the wheel, a bigger wave made it over and hit her hard, the impact pushing her into the wheel, harshly, she gasped and groaned at the pain erupting in her chest area "Cap'n!" She barely heard the yell of her most loyal ship member as another wave pounded down.

She had enough time to see the largest wave she's ever seen come pounding down onto her ship, the floating vehicle capsized, (Y/n) not having the strength nor energy to untie herself, she went down with her ship along with her crew mates.

Dark waters grasped her tiny body, preparing to take her life, water assaulted her lungs, her mind barely comprehending the feel of something- no, someone grabbing her, her closing eyes caught a glimpse of red locks flowing gracefully in the dark waters before succumbing to unconsciousness.

A/N; do you like it? It's the 4th story I published on my Quotev account. Sorry for any grammatical errors and confusion of the plot.

-chapter 1 is completely updated and corrected