11. Just Maybe He'll Learn To Let Go.

(Y/n) hiccuped, her cries dying down to soft sniffles "You did this..didn't you?" Pan's brows furrowed, feeling the grip on his shirt tighten "I don't understand what you mean, love" (Y/n) scoffed, roughly shoving Peter to the ground, he grunted as he caught himself "Don't play that with me..you did this! You must've done something to tear us apart!" Her (e/c) eyes lit a blazing fury, her gaze burned into the boys skull "I did what I thought was best for you.." Pan stood up, dusting his pants off, she sneered "Best for me? Or best for you?!" She spat, standing up and turning to take her leave.

Pan watched her leave, an unknown feeling plaguing his mind and the empty, dark and cold space where his heart should be, a pained expression made his face "So..I see you're experiencing difficulties.." He turned with a slightly frightened look in his eyes, it died down once he saw who it was, Pan hissed and clenched his chest "What? What's happening to me?" He asked Rumple, Rumpled smirked "Perhaps..perhaps she's beginning to become the only thing that can tear you apart, your weakness in other words" a sickening smirk curled Rumple's lips "You're beginning to grow..papa" Rumple left.

(Y/n) wandered aimlessly, weaving her way through the jungle, thoughts raced through her mind, a single tear rolled down her cheek, she clenched the sides of her shirt "Why was I so blind?!" She hit her fists against a tree, it's bark scratching her skin 'Maybe..it was for the best..'Her conscious spoke 'Maybe he had to do it..' 'Maybe Pan made him do it..but why..?' (Y/n) sunk to the ground, her head leaning against the tree, her mind spun with endless emotions and thoughts. (Y/n) brought her knees to her chest, tears refusing to leave her eyes, she sighed and looked around, she looked down at her clothes, torn and far from mendable "You.." She flinched, moving herself to her feet "What the hell happened to you?" Regina spoke, Red eyeing (Y/n), a barely noticeable glare present in her crystal gaze "I..don't really know..it's all a big blur" Emma approached (Y/n) slowly, the pirate backed away in fear "Calm down..I'm not going to hurt you anymore than you already have been" (Y/n) let Emma come up to her, Emma examined the cloths that scarcely covered the woman's body "Did Pan.." Emma failed to say the next words "..Bloody hell, no!" She grimaced, fixing the white blouse so it covered most of her body "It just got torn on my stay here..where's Wendy..?" (Y/n) finally noticed the wavy-haired girl not present "We..lost her in the all the chaos..she's probably fine" Emma grabbed her arm, pulling her toward them, (Y/n) simply pulled away "Fine? On this island of Hell?" She scoffed "You must be joking" (Y/n) turned in a fit, stomping off to look for Wendy "The brat actually pointed it out now..I'm just realizing it too" Regina shrugged "Let's follow her..maybe she knows where Pan's compound is" Regina followed after her, MM, David, and Emma followed in suit.

Pan aimlessly walked into his camp, Felix taking note of his confused state "What happened?" Felix was at his side in an instant, Peter looked up at the taller boy "I..don't really know, I just felt this clenching pain in my chest after (Y/n) left me in the woods when she found out I made her brother give her up to me..it's like an empty feeling- you know, it's nothing..where's Henry?" Felix arched an eyebrow, seeing Pan walk over to Henry 'Maybe..Pan's actually fallen in love' he thought, going to sit back near the fire.

Henry shifted, uncomfortable as he saw Pan approach him "Henry..?" Pan sat on a log, eyeing the boy with a questioning gaze "Yeah?" The elder boy swallowed, looking elsewhere but Henry "I was wondering..this book" in his hands, Henry's fairy tale book appeared out of thin air "How..how did you do that?" Pan shook his head "That's not what I brought it here for..do I-..do I have a story..?" Henry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, expecting something entirely different "Yeah..it's here" Henry went to grab it out of his hands, Pan refused to let go "That's not what I wanted to know.." Henry backed away "Then what do you want to know..?" Pan sighed, opening the book to his story "Do I fall in love with someone?" He leaned forward, waiting for Henry's answer, Henry seemed to be contemplating his answer before he nodded, slowly "Yeah, you do..but it's also what destroys the youth spell..falling in love means growing up, remember?" Pan's grip tightened on the book, his mind sent in a craze.