13. Wounded Warrior.

Emma looked down at Henry's unconscious body "What do we do now? Henry's going to be dead soon, Red's gone..who was our only way of teleportation and our only way in here" Regina stated, tears in her eyes as she rubbed Henry's hair, lovingly "We need to get Henry's heart back before he's gone for good" Regina said, looking up at Emma "How do you suppose we do that? Unless (Y/n) and Hook magically become the best of siblings, we're out of luck" Emma said, Regina waved her hand over Henry "What are you doing?" Regina sighed "Using a preservation spell on his body, which allows us more time to get his heart..now, what you were saying makes sense, but where's Hook?".

Killian sighed, making his way through the jungle, hitting down the odd branch in his way "You don't seem to be getting off too well either.." He stopped, turning around to meet Rumple, Hook raised an eyebrow "What makes you so sure of that?" Rumple smirked, showing the beating heart to Hook "Whose heart is that?" Hook held a worried tone in his voice, Rumple chuckled "No one you need to be concerned of, but if you must know..it's the heart of my grandson" Hook sighed in relief "Where's my sister?" Rumple stared at Hook before sighing "I don't know..but last time I saw her, she was with Pan..she's getting suspicious, you know?" Hook raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" Rumple placed the heart back in the little pouch "About an hour ago..she was introduced to having magic, neither light nor dark but both..she knows she's a Vanguard, because I told her..".

Hook arched an eyebrow, glaring at Rumple "You told her? What did she say?" Rumple smirked "She was shocked to say the least..she looked to be almost traumatized, but I wouldn't be too concerned over it" he said, walking away from Hook "Coming, Dearie?" Hook sighed, following after him.

Red cringed, clutching her chest in pain "Red, are you alright?" Ruby asked, bringing her back to the little bed "What's wrong? Are you alright?" Belle sat beside her "No..I mean- I don't know..it doesn't feel like there's anything wrong with me..but wow, my chest hurts" Ruby glanced at Belle, both sharing a look of concern "Maybe..I have something in one of my books, let's go" they pulled Red to her feet, and walked her out the door.

Pan looked at (Y/n), her eyes closed, her eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she looked down at her open palm "You don't need to be scared, (Y/n)..it's fine, just let it happen" she exhaled a breath she didn't realize she was holding in "Focus, and I can help you unlock and take control of your most crucial power..the Shield, which will protect you and others around you, guide it into your palms" he grabbed her other hand, and positioned it the same as the other "Now do it, try and put a protective barrier around me" Pan instructed, her hands started to shake, the more she concentrated, she sighed and let go "I can't..I won't be able to learn in time..when your plan is pushed into Storybrooke, I can't do it.." She slumped to the ground. Pan glanced around, thinking of the current obstacle and a way around it, a smirk slowly crept onto his lips "Well..there is a shortcut" their gazes met "What is it?" Pan stepped closer to her, he grabbed her hands "Go along with it..no matter how unpredictable or dangerous it could be" (Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed "Won't I hurt someone if I use my magic at random?" Pan smirked "Nonsense, you're almost a Lost Girl, love..there's no need for precautions".

(Y/n) seemed to smile, her eyes went down to her hands, Pan stepped to stand beside her "Strike the tree..with any burst of power you can muster up" she nodded, raising her palms up to the tree, a hazy wave of nothing covered her hands, Pan and her grew confused at seeing nothing come from her palms "What's wrong? Nothing's happening" Pan stated, her eyebrows twitched as she watched her hand "No..no, there's something there..I can feel it, it's energy is there.." Pan raised her palms up toward the tree, he stepped back.

(Y/n) exhaled, closing her eyes "Harness your power..let it take control of you" Pan said, from beside her, watching her fingers form odd positions, a white light shone from her hands and out came a blast of harsh wind, with a little bit of fire adorning it, the tree was knocked over, fire burning at it's leaves, the wind reached a long perimeter, a wide and damaged trail is what laid in front of them "Well done, love..obviously one of your attacks, one more and then we can commence the other part of the plan, okay?" Pan instructed, he then whistled, out came a random Lost Boy "Okay (Y/n)..he's going to shoot an arrow at me, it's your job to stop it.." She nodded, raising her palms "For motivation..the arrow is aligned with Dreamshade" her figure froze, she looked at him.