8. To Win A Woman's Heart.

Killian's world seemed to fall down around him, the last and final thing holding him from a path of madness "What..?" His voice cracked, it being more audible this time "Did I stutter, Captain?" She started to walk away "Thank you.." She turned her head a little ways "For reminding me our hatred still exists..and no matter what..you'll never be considered my family, not after Liam" he spat, her expression remained stone "You think I care? You're a man I don't even know, let alone think of as family..you're an insolence, whoever loves you, must only take pity on you" she finished, leaving the bewildered pirate all by his lonesome.

Pan smirked, as Emma held her sword to his neck "Strike true, Emma" she swung her sword, he easily dodged "Give me back my son!" She swung at him again "Keep that up and you'll grow tired" he smirked, he gasped as Emma finally managed to land a cut on his arm "How'd that feel?" She asked, Pan chuckled "Like a tickle.." His eyes darted behind her "Red" Emma didn't have time to comprehend a hand grasping her neck, while the other held her around the waist "With pleasure" a puff of red smoke and they both were gone.

"Hello, laddie..been a long time has it not?" Rumple scoffed "What do you want?" He asked, a glare in his gaze "I simply want to see my son..is that a crime?" Rumple sneered "You lost that privilege after you abandoned me" Pan deadpanned "You know, Rumple..we aren't that different, you abandoned your son for a dagger while I abandoned you for youth" Rumple stayed silent "We aren't that different, no matter how hard you try to deny it" Pan said, Rumple glared "Either way, you're still not my father.." Pan chuckled, lowly "If that's the best you can do, I'll be off" he turned and left.

Red held Emma up in the night sky "Well, saviour..looks like this is the end for you" Red placed her head in the crook of her neck, Emma's eyes grew heavy "Sleep now, saviour.." Red teleported them both into her hideout, laying her on the hammock "There you go" she heard a creak in the floorboards, she whipped her bow out, three arrows at the ready, she aimed at the intruder behind her "Calm down, Red..is that really a way to greet your employer?" She sighed, realizing it was only Pan.

Red unarmed her bow, setting her arrows back in it's place "How did it go?" Red's brows furrowed "How did what go?" Pan rolled his eyes and sighed "Getting my son" Red nodded slowly, understanding him now "It went fine..I may have got caught in the moment and shot the queen with one of my arrows" she shrugged "Other than that, it went fine" Red looked back at Emma, her chest rising and falling in slow rhythms "Where's the boy?" She asked, softly "Hidden.." He said, walking out.

Felix looked at Henry, the boy shifted uncomfortably from the unnerving stare "Why am I here? I want to go home.." He asked, Felix slightly smirked "You'll find out soon enough why you're here, boy" he left it at that, his gaze going back to the fire "Where's Pan? I want to talk to Pan" Felix chuckled at Henry's demanding tone "Pan has better things to do, he'd rather not waste his time on an insolent boy.." He said, without removing his attention from the fire. Henry sighed, grabbing a random stick, he drew circles in the dirt, Pan emitted from the trees, looking from Henry to Felix "Felix.." He greeted, sitting down next to the blonde boy "Is everything going the way you planned?" Pan scoffed "Of course it is, the game is set..and almost ready to be set into motion, we just need a few more pawns to be set into their place" Felix smirked "As always, you'll get what you want" Pan eyed Henry "Of course I will, Peter Pan never fails".

(Y/n) made her way through the jungle, glaring at the pathway that lead her, thinking about the captain's way of words "Stop right there.." A rough voice sounded from behind her, she flinched before turning around, she met Rumplestiltskin "Who are you?" She asked, backing away slowly "I'm your worst nightmare" he said, waving his hand in the air, her eyes closed and she fell forward and onto the ground "That's a good one, dearie..if only he knew better than I did" he waved his hand again, watching as her body lifted off the ground and levitated in front of her "Now, let's see where you hide it" he grabbed her hand and pricked her finger. He grabbed an object from his coat, he quickly opened the device and caught the droplets of blood, the device glowed a violet colour before it dimmed into nothing "What..?" He looked back at her, then back at the device in his hands, he looked up at her again and then at the area where her heart would be, he placed his hand on the area and pressed down, his hand going into her chest cavity, he clutched an object in his hand, and pulled his hand out.

A small scroll sat in the palm of his hand, he unraveled it and examined the scribbles, noticing a spot where an x was scribbled onto the parchment "It's in Neverland..isn't it?" He jumped a little, hearing Hook from behind him "What?" He raised an eyebrow, Hook rolled his eyes "Her heart, crocodile..is it in Neverland?" He sighed, Rumple hesitated at first "..Yes..it's in Neverland, on the other side of the island..it's still in the jungle, but it's..atop Deadman's Peak" Hook and Rumple looked up, seeing the cliffs edge of the mountain "What do you want it for anyway?" Hook looked back down to Rumple, a glare in his gaze "To change up his game..".

Hook watched Rumple eye the scroll, his eyes going to his little sisters body "What are you going to do once you obtain it?" Rumple looked at him with a small smirk "Something that should've been done a long time ago..when we first met, I think that wasn't enough torture for you..I think killing your baby sister..will be the cherry on top" Hook's expression contorted into one of alert and horror "A race for her heart, if I find it..I get to do what I want, if you find it..you can save her".

Emma groaned, she sat up, holding her head "Hello.." She froze, looking up to see the same woman or girl from before, she stood and reached for her sword, only to grab the air, a chuckle came from the auburn-haired girl "Calm down, saviour..I'm only here to form an agreement with you, not to bring harm to you". Emma eyed her, suspiciously before slowly sitting down on a small, wooden stool "What is it?" Red exhaled, crossing her legs over the other "Pan wants you gone" Emma rolled her eyes, and sighed "Yeah, I-" "I wasn't finished, saviour" Red internally grimaced "He called me in..when I was enjoying some quality time with myself, he said he had a bounty hunter out for you and your..band of misfits" she gestured her hand to Emma "But he said the pirate was a waste of time, therefore..he has something else for her, but anyway..Ms. Swan..do me a favour and make this easy for me, and just..surrender" Red leaned back in her chair, Emma stood and glared at her "I would make this easy, if Pan just gave me back my son" she spat, Red drummed her fingers along the wooden surface of her table "Is that all you want?" Emma stopped, looking at Red, seeing a suspicious gleam in her bright blue eyes, Red tilted her head in a curious way "What do you mean?" Emma's eyebrows furrowed in confusion "I'm sure..the boy isn't all you want, no..no, there's another thing you desire from Pan..the girl..(Y/n), was it? (Y/n) Jones? Captain Hook's little sister" Red smirked, as Emma nodded slowly "Are you trying to be noble? Because that doesn't really seem like your style" Red chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest "No..it's not, but this is" Emma raised her hands, a light emitting from her palm, Red sat up straight, she snapped her fingers and disappeared, Emma's eyes widened, not knowing where her attacker went. It was silent, Emma kept her guard up, slowly backing up to the exit "I thought it was a peaceful meeting..but I guess I was wrong" Emma turned her head, to see Red raise her hand and snap her fingers, before everything went black. Red stood over Emma's unconscious body, she tilted her head and sighed "Not everything goes your way, saviour".

A/n; sorry, I take so long..I'll fix everything once I get to a proper source.