2- A Pirate's Pride

(Y/n)'s body twitched, she slowly opened her (e/c) eyes to see the harsh sunlight, sand expanding as far as the eye can see, she felt the water cascading up her legs, only to retreat back in the water.

She lifted her head, looking around to see she that was on a beach, the jungle line not so far away, she turned her head to her right side, to see a woman with red hair staring right at her, she jumped "Hello.." She smiled at (Y/n), who slowly got up, feeling the grainy, wet sand sticking to her face.

"Oh, my name is Ariel" the woman pushed herself a little ways into the water, (Y/n) eyes trained on her shimmering, green fish's tail "Are you alright? I mean..you can't be alright I saved you from drowning in a storm" she furrowed her red eyebrows, bringing her chin to rest on her palm.

(Y/n) wiped at her face, furiously, she looked around, seeing no ship in sight "Where's my ship?" She muttered, the woman she deemed a mermaid looked at her "At the bottom of the sea" she smiled, (Y/n) looked at her weirdly "I found that..I put it on the rock to dry, since I can't really go far out onto the land while I'm like this" she pointed to a rock, her black coat lying on top of it.

(Y/n) sighed in relief, she froze, noticing she could breathe freely, looking down "Where's my bustier?" Ariel chuckled "You needed to breathe and yours was tied really tight..I don't know why you'd wear something that strangles you, but it's right there".

She looked to see the piece on the sand, it's string broken and unfixable, (Y/n) looked down, watching as her white shirt blew around in the light breeze, the hem damp from the water "Where am I?" Ariel smiled, brightly and stood up, her tail vanishing and revealing two human legs.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the transformation "You're in- woop!" Ariel fell into the poor pirate, (Y/n) grimacing slightly as she held the now naked woman in her arms, steadying her so she wouldn't fall "Neverland" she chuckled in a nervous tone, looking up at the uncomfortable girl, who was looking anywhere else but down "Yeah, yeah that's great..here, wear this".

(Y/n) handed the mermaid her coat "But this is yours" Ariel pushed her hand away "I'm a pirate and even I know this is indecent for a lady, just put this over yourself" (Y/n) picked up the coat while closing her eyes, she handed Ariel the coat, she slipped it over her arms and buttoned the black coat all the way up.

"Are you finished?" (Y/n) asked wearily "I believe I am.." Ariel sounded unsure of herself "You better be" (Y/n)'s opened, slowly "Thank the Black Pearl" she sighed in relief.

"What are you doing here in Neverland, anyway?" Ariel said, managing to seat herself on the rock "I'm helping Peter Pan with something" at this, Ariel stood up in a frantic motive "You're working with Pan?!".

She backed away, (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, pulling the still damp white shirt away from her stomach "Pan's a bad man..!" Ariel backed up into the water, she yelped as her legs fused together again to form her large tail, falling on her backside, she groaned, the pirate grimaced at her now soaked coat "I'm a pirate..am I bad?".

Ariel stopped her pointless struggle, looking up at her, (Y/n) smirked "I mean if I was bad, I would've killed you already without a second thought" she walked back and forth at a leisure pace, in front of the mermaid "So, you're not bad?" Ariel asked, in a careful tone "Oh, darling I am".

(Y/n) chuckled under her breath, pulling out a dagger that wasn't swept away with the oceans currents "But you see I won't..because you're going to help me" (Y/n) bent down to eye level with her "You're going to retrieve Pandora's Box for me..I know that you know where it is, you're a mermaid after all" a twisted smile sat on her lips, while slowly dragging the top of her knife across the scaly surface of her tail.