3- To Save A Life, You Must Give Up Another

"Well, well..it looks like the we have some company boys" Felix's smooth voice broke through the air, watching the group move through the jungle. "Do we attack now?" Felix shook his head, leaning on his mace "Not yet..but we let Pan deal with Hook's sister, no one but Pan touches her" they nodded, proceeding to stalk the foreigners.

(Y/n) huffed, stepping through the thick bush "Where exactly are we going?" She rolled her eyes, after hearing Emma's question out of so much more "Where do you wanna go? To Pan's camp, to get Henry back right away..or shall we set up our own camp, it's nightfall anyway" she shrugged, hitting a branch out of her face "She's right, Neverland isn't the safest place at night" Hook added, lightly grabbing (Y/n)'s arm, guiding her to turn left.

They arrived at a barren campsite "Here.." (Y/n) kicked over a moss-covered log, revealing the damp, clean side, she sat down "You guys can get some rest" she waved her hand in the air.

She grabbed a log, placing it in a makeshift firepit, she grabbed a stick and started to rub at it "And let you around so freely? Don't be stupid" Regina scoffed "Still don't trust me?" (Y/n) smirked "Your majesty, if I wanted to kill you..I would've done it a long time ago" Hook sighed "I'll stay awake with her..I'm still on Neverland time, you guys aren't".

Hook eyed the slow growing fire, he caught the eyes of his sister "What?" She shook her head, a neutral expression graced her face "You know.." She looked back up at him "Of all the time I've been away..I can still tell when something troubling is on your mind" (Y/n) sighed, leaning forward, her head dropping and her (h/c) hair covering her face.

She ran her fingers through her locks with a troubled expression "I'm scared.." She muttered, her blue eyes watering slightly, Hook arched an eyebrow "Scared of what?" She bit her lip "Of the consequences of helping you and your..crew" her face contorted into confusion, Hook chuckled "They aren't my crew, (Y/n)..they're just people from a land with little to no magic".

He rested his hand on his knee, leaning onto one side "If Pan finds out..I'll go to the hanging tree" Killian sighed "No.." (Y/n) looked up, meeting her older brothers blue eyes "Nothing is going to happen to you..Pan will not touch you, now get some sleep".

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, her brother- the Killian Jones, nicknamed Captain Hook was actually showing he cared for her, even if there was a chance they were being watched "Sleep, brat" there it was again, she smiled and went over to a tree, she curled up at its base, coat strung over her frame.

[During The Night]

Felix and Pan crouched below the thicket, examining the calming scene before them "What are we gonna do with your supposed ally?" Pan eyed her sleeping form "Make sure she suffers..no one survives when they try to double-cross me" Pan smirked "I have an idea.." His eyes trailed to the pirate, dressed in all black "I'll do it myself though..go back to the camp" Felix nodded, and ran off.

Peter stepped back into a small clearing, picking up a stick, he stepped behind a tree and snapped the twig in half, he smirked as he heard Hook stand up, listening carefully as he unsheathed his sword. Hook looked around, eyes stopping at Emma then his sister, he walked toward the sound, holding his sword out in front of him.

He passed by a tree, unaware of the never aging boy lazing up on a trees branch that hung right above him. Hook stepped on a twig, the snap seeming louder than ever "Captain Hook.." He turned around, seeing Pan looking down at him with a smirk "Pan" Killian seethed, stepping back as Peter leapt down.

"How is your stay going so far on Neverland?" He smirked, his teasing green gaze bore into the pirate's blue eyes "That's not the real reason why you're here, what is it boy?" Killian glared, Peter went serious "You must know why.." Killian arched an eyebrow "You have one of my pawns..and I've come to collect it from you" Peter looked at (Y/n)'s sleeping body.