Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form

Start from the beginning

Goku - It's because we saiyans age very slowly just like Y/n.

Issei - Ah I see.

Beerus - We need to hurry. I'm afraid Y/n can't fight alone and he is on the losing side. I can sense his energy getting low.

Whis then created a large dimensional cube that is color light blue and enough to fit more than 10 people there.

Whis - Everyone, enter on the cube.

Whis opened the cube and everyone quickly entered.

He then levitate the cube by tapping on it. Once it levitated on enough height, to cube immediately teleported above on Y/n, Loki and Ophis.

With Y/n, Loki and Ophis

Super Saiyan 4 Y/n was currently at disadvantage because he is losing his energy after an hour of fighting Loki.

Ophis remained at Loki's back, not fighting.

Loki, on the other hand, doesn't have any slight injuries at all.

Loki - What's the matter, saiyan?

Y/n's mind - 'I wasn't strong enough to beat him. And I'm slowly losing my strength here.'

With Whis and the rest

Goku - Looks like my son is at disadvantage state, Should we help him?

Beerus - Not yet. He is currently fighting a God. And his Full Powered Super Saiyan 4 form is not enough. And I think he is enjoying it. So, let it be for now.

Rias - Y/n...... She said getting worried.

Whis - Say, aren't you the one who betrayed and neglected Y/n?

Rias looked at Whis and she lowered her head and she said,

Rias - Yes I am. And now I'm full of regrets that I betrayed him.

Whis - Don't worry, we are not angry at you. We just only wanted to know.

Goku then faced Rias and he said,

Goku - Then all you need to do is next time, don't betray him or other people okay? He smiled at her.

Rias - Okay, Goku-san. If you insist.

Vegeta - Hmph.

Xenovia - Is there some way to beat Loki? I mean he is an almighty being and you've said that Loki is a God.

Goku - Let Y/n do his job. He said calmly.

Irina was surprised and she said,

Irina - What?! You're letting your son die and do what you want? How could you?! She said angrily.

Xenovia - Irina calm down, let's just follow what Goku-san said. She is trying to calm her friend down.

Goku - Just trust him. I know he can come up a plan.

Irina - NO! I won't let Y/n die just by sitting here, doing nothing!

Whis - So you really do want to save him? But the question is, How will you save him? Remember, we are dealing a God here. Even when you are at your full power, You can't harm a God or Y/n. I'm letting you know, I'm stronger and faster than Beerus-sama here.

Irina was taken aback on what Whis said to her. She can't deny the fact that what he is saying is true.

Whis - When Y/n is almost dying, I'll let Goku-san and Vegeta do their bidding. So you need to relax for a bit.