Chapter 6: Secret Revealed

Rias - Did you train well Samson?

Samson - Yeah. Thanks to my friends, I got stronger in no time.

Rias - Good.

Koneko - Hey, Samson can you remove that hood of yours so that I can see your face?

Samson - I'm afraid I can't do that.

Koneko - Why?

Samson - This cloak is special to me and don't worry, I'll show my face when the time is right. Samson said as he pats Koneko's head that caught her in surprise.

Samson's mind - 'Wow her hair is so soft and smooth. I like it.'

With that Koneko suddenly sat on your lap while eating a chocolate bar. Issei then glared at you. Once you saw Issei's glare you said,

Samson - What are you glaring at, Hyoudou? Are you jealous that Koneko sat on my lap?

Issei - To tell you the truth, Yes, I envy you. My dream is to become a harem king. He said still glaring at you.

Samson - A piece of advice on your weak and dumb brain of yours, you should be yourself and not to be pervert all the time. Samson said while smirking.

Issei - What did you say?!

Issei then was angered on what Samson said and he summons his Sacred Gear and punched you.

Rias - Issei stop!

Issei didn't hear her and punch you with all of his power but it was only caught by Samson's hand.

Samson - Is that all you've got, Hyoudou? He said provoking him.

Issei - Don't you dare underestimate me. I've trained for days and remember I am more powerful than you are. He said with arrogance on his voice.

Samson - Oh really? You said as you crack Issei's Sacred Gear that shatters into pieces.

Kiba - He broke Issei-kun's Sacred Gear with his only bare hands?! Just what is this guy? He said amazed.

Issei screamed in pain as Samson broke his right arm.

Rias - Samson, what are you doing?! She yelled.

Samson - I only defended myself. You should blame that weakling for attacking me.

Issei said as he hold his right arm,

Issei - Rias-senpai. I don't trust this guy.

Rias - Are you okay, Issei?

Issei - Yeah, I'm okay though my right arm is broken. Asia, would you mind heal me for a sec?

Asia - Okay.

While Asia is healing Issei Samson thought,

Samson - 'So that girl has healing powers. Well that is annoying.'

Asia is now done healing Issei's right arm, Issei stood up and said,

Issei - Hey Samson, I want you to have a duel with me.

Koneko then smacked the pervert's head and she said,

Koneko - Idiot. You should know how powerful Samson is. I bet you don't have a chance on winning at him.

Issei - Ow, What did you do that for?! He yelled at Koneko.

Samson - Hey weakling, watch your tone right there. If you messed up with her, you will be dealing with me.

Koneko gasped in shock. She didn't know that this guy is actually defended her against the pervert. She then smiled and blushed as she approached Samson and she said,