Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?

Y/n's mind - 'I only have one hour to maintain this form. I need to decimate Loki as quickly as possible. And I also need to activate my two strongest abilities until the fight is finished.'

Y/n immediately teleported behind Loki. At blinding speed, Y/n punched Loki's back dealing significant damage and he was knocked back away from him.

Y/n - What's the matter, Mister God? Can't keep up with my speed? He said clearly provoking Loki.

Loki (angry) - Why you little!

Loki tried to punch Y/n but before he can punch, Y/n summoned his golden-yellow Ki Blade and stab him on his stomach. Upon stabbing, He threw him on the ground, releasing from the blade.

Loki's fall is so fast that it causes a massive destruction of the land and producing a 2 seconds strong earthquake.

With Whis and the rest

Whis - To lighten up the mood, Irina, to whom you are in love?

Irina (blushes) - Hah?! What kind of question is that? I'm confidently and definitely in love with Y/n of course.

Whis - I see. So you are loyal to him. Am I right?

Irina - Yeah. I would even put everything away only for Y/n to love me back.

Whis - Uh-huh. Just make sure of that okay?

Irina - You got it. I won't hurt Y/n in every aspect.

Whis - Good. Now, Koneko.

Koneko - Yes? Whis-sama?

Whis - Same question. To whom you are in love? As in you truly love and it can only be one person only. Who will you choose, Y/n or Issei Hyoudou?

Issei - Wait, why am I included here?

Whis - I've been observing all of you back then. That's why I have a knowledge about that.

Issei - I see.

Koneko - I'll talk to Issei-senpai first before I can come up with my answer.

Whis - I'll be waiting.

Issei and Koneko proceed to the corner of the cube to talk there privately.

(Their tone of their voice is low so that no one can hear them)

Issei - Yeah. That's right. I've been thinking about that recently. So, Koneko-chan. To whom you are in love? Is it me or Y/n?

Koneko - About that.......... I even don't know.

Issei - If you chose Y/n over me, I won't hate you. That's fine with me as long as we are still friends then it's okay. In my opnion, of course. I even gave up on becoming a harem king only for you to love me. I also stopped being a pervert, again, only for you to love me. But If you choose Y/n, I understand whatever the reason is. I am your enemy before. So it's natural for you to hate me. So, I'll ask this once again. Who will you choose?

Koneko - Since you've stated those reasons, I love Y/n more than you. And I'm sorry for rejecting you. I really am. It's just that Y/n is special for me and I also don't hate you.

Issei - Oh okay. I know it hurts for me being rejected by a cute girl like you but whatever your reasons, I understand. So.... This is it? Time to say good bye for being lovers?

Koneko (sad) - Yeah. Thank you and I'm sorry.

Issei pats her head and he said,

Issei - Don't worry. Apology accepted. And your welcome. Remember, when Y/n can't love you as a girl, I'm here, ready to love you again.