Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President

When the gang teleported at your house, everyone except you sat on the couches and began to chat random things. You proceed to the kitchen, grabbed your white apron and headband and proceed to cook the dinner. After 35 minutes, you are now done cooking the dinner and you served all of them including the rice on the dining table.

Y/n - Guys, dinner is ready!

All (except Y/n) - Coming!

Issei and everyone went on the dining room, sat down on their respective seats and began to eat.

All - Thanks for the food!

And so they began to eat their dinner.

After eating, Xenovia and Kiba decided to wash the dishes as they grab an extra apron each and they began to wash the dishes while you and the rest went to the living room to rest and chat with each other

With Kiba and Xenovia

A silence occurred between the two of them until Kiba decided to speak.

Kiba - Say, Xenovia what are you?

Xenovia - Oh me? I'm an angel. *as she lets out her white angel wings* What about you? She said as her white angel wings disappeared.

Kiba - *as he lets out his devil wings* I'm a devil.

Xenovia - Ahh I see. I can tell it by your appearance, not to mention you are too handsome and charming for a devil like you. She complimented while blushing and looking away.

Kiba - Really? You mean it? He said while blushing as well.

Xenovia - Y-Y-Yeah.

Kiba then smiled sweetly at her and he said,

Kiba - Awww. That's so sweet, Xenovia. You are also beautiful and sexy as well. He complimented Xenovia as well.

Xenovia - Thanks Kiba. She said with a closed-eye smile and a blush from her cheeks.

Kiba's mind - 'That smile. I will never be tired seeing that smile all throughout in my life.' He thought happily.

They continued washing the dishes and after 5 minutes, they are done. Afterwards, they then sat on the chairs facing with each other and they continued to chat with each other.

Xenovia - Is it okay to love a devil like you? I mean I think we are defying our rules aren't we? She asked with concern on her voice.

Kiba then hold her hand and he said,

Kiba - As long as we love with each other, there is nothing to worry about. He reassured her while smiling.

Xenovia - Are you sure?

Kiba - Yes I am. I'm 100% sure.

Kiba and Xenovia then stood up as Kiba walked to Xenovia and gave her a sweet, loving hug.