Chapter 16: The training begins!

When Y/n and Issei arrived at the house, they saw Xenovia, Irina and Koneko, waiting for them.

Xenovia - There you are, Y/n and Issei. Did something happen?

Y/n - No. We just met the White Dragon Emperor. The rival of Issei.

Irina -Did he fight you?

Issei - No.

Y/n - When I sensed Vali's power level, it is much higher than Issei. And that gave me and Issei a determination to get stronger and stronger. After we eat our dinner, I will train all of you in case something happened.

All (except Y/n) - Aye!

Y/n - That's the spirit but first, I'm going to cook our dinner.

You then proceed to the kitchen, grabbed your white apron and headband, grabbed the ingredients inside the fridge and began to cook.

Timeskip after Y/n cooked their dinner for 15 minutes,

Y/n - Dinner is served guys, Let's eat. He said as he removed his white apron and headband and he placed it above the fridge.

All (except Y/n) - Yay!

They rushed to the kitchen as they smell the beautiful aroma of the food. They sit down on their respective seats and began to drool on the food.

 They sit down on their respective seats and began to drool on the food

Issei -  Oh man! This looks good and delicious! He said excitedly

Koneko - I know right. She agreed.

Timeskip after they are done eating,

Y/n is currently washing the dishes as the others is fixing their things for the next school day. When your done washing the dishes, the four of them went to the couch as they began to chat with each other about how was their school went. You then decided to join them and they accepted.

Issei then looked at the wall clock and it says 7:00 p.m. He then let out a yawn and said,

Issei - Hey guys, I will go upstairs to sleep. Koneko-chan, wanna sleep with me?