Chapter 46 - Rapunzel's enemy

Start from the beginning

Eugene looks unimpressed, "Yeah, that's special. He just pooped on you."

Cass gasps and passes the gopher to you while she cleans herself off.

"Listen, blondie... You're just gonna have to accept the fact that some people aren't gonna like you." Eugene explains

"Ugh! All I can hear is his gravelly, "Boo," over and over in my head." Rapunzel mumbles.

"Rapunzel, I know your feelings are hurt. I get that. But, hey, you gotta admit, if Cassandra and Eugene are actually agreeing on something, it's probably worth listening to. Let this one go." You explain while petting the gopher.

Raps sighs, "You know what? You're all right. Thank you." She kisses Eugene before leaving the tent.

"Yeah, no, she's not."

"Nope." You say.

"Definitely not." Cass gets the gopher back off you.

-
-
-

"Ugh, These berry stains are impossible." Cass is brushing the Gophers teeth.

"I just don't get it, Cass. Why can't Rapunzel let it go? Okay, so one person doesn't like her. Who cares?" Eugene paces up and down while you pet Leo.

"I know! I mean, only two people do like you, and you're okay with that." Cass smirks.

"Exactly... Oh, I see what you did there."

You burst out laughing.

"Okay, (__) so funny," Eugene says sarcastically.

" I gotta get some lotion for his paws. Can you watch him for a few minutes?" Cass passes the Gopher to Eugene.

"Oh, are you sure I can be trusted with this hallowed Corona institution?"

"I was talking to (__) and the gopher." She walks out of the tent.

Eugene gets a handful of berries and eats them.

"Eugene there not yours there for the Gopher!" You cross your arms.

"It's just a handful there's plenty there for the rat-"

"Gopher!" You shout.

"Alright, alright! Gopher." He eats some more berries.

You roll your eyes, "I'm going to Monty's sweet shop, DON'T eat anymore bimberries!"

You walk out of the tent to go to Monty's sweet shop.

-
-
-
-
"Hey, Uncle Monty! Got anything new?" Leo perches on your hand.

"Oh, (__)! I'm so glad it's you and not that Princess." Monty goes behind the counter. "She's been trying to impress me all day!"

"Oh really? Huh... anyway, have you got anything new?" You ask while smelling something amazing.

"Yes, I have! I've made some Gopher chocolates! And for your little bird friend..." he takes out some mini candy apples.

"Here you go! And don't worry there bird-friendly." He chuckles.

"That's great, can I get three Gopher chocolates and some mini candy apples? Cass and Eugene will be mad if I don't get them something too." You giggle.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you, Here you go! That's 5 gold pieces!"

You hand over the money and put the candies in your satchel when the door opens.

"Can I help you, young lady?" Monty asks.

"Good afternoon, sir." The lady comes in and trips on the chocolate monty head.