"It's that bastard Jimin, isn't it?"

"No, and don't call Jimin a bastard! He's my friend," I rolled my eyes before looking around.

"Also, he's very smart. He likes to sit beside me when I'm alone and he cares for me. He carries me in his arms when I'm tired," I smiled softly.

"He carries you in- that punk is asking for a free bang," Taehyung rolls his eyes as he looks at me.

"Then, did you... confess to him?" he said under his breath.

"Not yet, but I like him. A lot," I smiled as I looked at him.

After a few moments of walking in silence, Taehyung groans loudly as he clutches his head with his fingers, tangling them in his hair.

"Ugh! This bothers me! What does he look like?" Taehyung grunts as he looks at me.

"He's a nice guy. He has brown eyes and he wears dark clothes all the time. And he's really pretty," I said and he tsks as he rolls his eyes.

"Some men like that have a pretty face but a bad personality. You should stay away from them!" Taehyung retorts and I roll my eyes before smiling.

"Then, are you still seeing him?" He asks as he looks at me.

"Yeah... as I said, I like him a lot," I replied and he groans loudly before turning a corner to the right.

After a few blocks we walked inside the alley and we made our way to my house, and he looks at me before sighing.

"It's cold," he said as he looks around.

"I want you to hold something for me," he said as he looks at me.

"What?" I replied and he stares at me before taking my hand and placing it inside his coat pocket.

My cheeks flushed red as I looked at him, and he looks back at me before grinning.

"Does he put your hand in a coat pocket?" He asks and I stared at him before nodding.

"Yeah," I replied and he rolls his eyes before we made our way to my gate.

As we arrived at my gate and I looked at him before giving him a soft smile.

"I'll go now, see you tomorrow," I smiled at him and he looks at me.

I turn my heel towards the gate, but then I felt a tug behind me.

I was suddenly pulled to the front again, and I looked into another's warm and brown pair of eyes.

"What now?" I asked as he stared at me deeply.

Then, he quickly pressed his lips on mine, and he smiles softly as he stares at me lovingly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Whoever that guy is, tell him you're taken. I get jealous a lot, and you're only mine, you're not going to look at other men while I'm here," he said as he stared at me hardly.

I smirked at him before stepping away from him.

"You're witty, Tae," I told him as I walkes inside my home, before he could even open his mouth to reply.

I walked inside the gate and locked it before walking up the front door.

Ding!

I sighed deeply as I burrowed my hands inside my coat pocket, taking out my phone.

Taehyung

Wait, are you talking
about me?

No, I'm talking about
another guy who wears dark
clothes.

...Jungkook?

It's late, good night

Whoever the fuck you're
talking about, I hope it's
me.

This guy.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Quick! I recieved a report from a guy named Jeon Jungkook! He said he saw the man who murdered all those people!" Mingyu said as he rushed inside, taking the car keys.

"What do you mean? We can't be sure if it's really him!" Jinyoung replied as he stood up from his desk.

"Where is Hongjoong? He just went to a drive-thru, where did he go? A buffet?" Hyunjin whispered in his breath as he tapped in his phone.

"I need everyone to contact the chief and head officer! Namjoon is on leave today," Mingyu said as he sipped his coffee.

"For the third time this year, I wonder where he goes," Hyunjin said and Jinyoung nodded at his team before geaturing to the exit.

"And I thought it was Park Jimin!" Jinyoung said as he clenched his fists.

"It's impossible that he's the murderer of the five other cases! If he was, he would've been gone and there wouldn't be any stab wounds on the victim, plus there wouldn't be a trace of him too," Mingyu replied.

"Poor Seokjin, we have to attend his funeral next week too," Hyunjin sulked as he sighed deeply.

"It's better if we arrest both of them," Jinyoung said.

"Who?"

"Kim Taehyung and Jang Aehye."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for BTS world domination :)

Bts won artist of the year and daesang sweep I love them so much :((❤