LXXII

TAEHYUNG POV

- 4 hours ago -

I turned a corner, and my eyes widened.

"Hey, Taehyung," the man that approached him greeted as he walked towards him.

"What... do you want?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the boy from head to toe, cocking a brow at the process.

"Do you know where Aehye is right now?" He asked as he leaned against the wall, looking at me from head to toe.

"Aren't you supposed to know because you're the bestfriend?" I replied as I looked back at him. We were in the empty corridor in school, and no one was there since it was already after school and some students already left.

"Oh... Aehye... didn't tell me," Jimin trailed off as he gave a sly smirk, wearing a black hoodie.

Black hoodie.

"Go ask Aehye, she'll tell you. I'm not in the place to answer that," I replied as I narrowed my eyes.

"I told you I couldn't find her. She probably left the school, just tell me, please? I really need to see her," he replied and I sighed deeply before replying.

"She's going to pick her cousin up at jail," I said and he grinned at me before giving a small bow.

"Thank you for the help Taehyung, I'll make sure I return the favor," he smirked before walking past me, and I looked back at him, my nose scrunching in the process.

That aura.... I can sense something is off.

An aura that was totally different. But I can't put my finger to it.

AEHYE POV

"Uhmm... uh... I'm not in the place to tell you that either, it might summon unfriendly ghosts," Namjoon replied as he looked down at his beer.

"Then... will Seokjin have a good next life? What does it seem to you? Did he do good enough?" I asked him and he gave me a small smile.

"He'll do fine, no need to worry," he responded and I smiled at him, my tears starting to dry up.

"But I also have another question.... I'm just really curious. Why can't I see Soobin possessing Jimin?" I asked.

"No one can see who the evil spirit posseses. No human eye can either. And Taehyung can only see ghosts and spirits in the open. The exorcist and the grim reaper are the only ones who can see the possesed ones," he replied and I nodded, absorbing that information.

"So you and Yoongi are some kind of... partners in crime?" I ask.

"Nope, he just came from nowhere. Which is normal for an exorcist, they tend to be really mysterious and full of crack and they act drunk 24/7," Namjoon replied.

NAMJOON POV

FLASHBACK

"Hey Namjoon," a voice called and my eyes widened as I slowly turned my head.

"S-seokjin?" I stuttered as I looked at the man from.

"So... grim reapers are real, I've been thinking about it my whole life," he smiled slightly, looking at his body that was on the ground.

"Seokjin.... no... no! Why?" I shook my head as I looked at him.

Actually, souls and grim reapers can use telepathy with each other. It is so we could not bother the humans that are alive.