X

THIRD PERSON POV

Aehye was trembling. She wasn't a scaredy cat, but she was definitely afraid of dead bodies.

Right there, infront of her feet was a dead body.

And it felt like her body went dead too.

She grabbed her phone out and contacted Seokjin immediately, because what frightened her the most was...

There were no stabs, or wounds, just blood.

Blood coming out from his nose and mouth.

Aehye looked around whilst calling, her skin getting goosbumps from its contact with the air, her lips trembled when she realised this was a quiet alley.

A very familiar alley.

And Aehye's mind was getting paranoid when she realised this was the exact same direction where Taehyung ran to.

Wha-what if Taehyung got murdered too?

Her hands shook just from the thought of it.

Then, a voice came out after a few beeps which seemed like forever for Aehye, she opens her mouth, forcing words to come out from her lips as tears welded up in her eyes because of fear.

"Seo-seokjin, a-a body...," she stuttered, her voice trembling as her cousin's voice surrounded her ears.

"A body? Dead body?" Seokjin responded, from the call she could hear him shuffling for stuff.

"Y-yes, the body is covered in blood," I replied and Seokjin's  line went silent for a minute before he heard Namjoon's voice from Seokjin's line.

"We'll be there," he said and hung up, the wind in the air getting heavier as she started to put the phone down.

She maintained a good distance from the body, and she calmed her breathing, taking an inhaler from her backpack before inhaling the beady medicine inside it.

She exhaled, long enough for her to stay composed when she heard footsteps from behind her.

Her hearbeat started to pump harder as the temptation in her filled her to the brim, making her turn around.

AEHYE POV

After hearing foosteps, I closed my eyes and started to turn my body preparing to bolt and run as fast as I can, fearing the fact in may be a kidnapper or a murderer.

"Why the heck are you closing your eyes?" A familiar voice said and my eyes flung open to see a brown-haired boy staring at him.

My lips parted and all I could process in my mind was how embarrassment filled my cheeks.

Actually Aehye, you should be scared right now, a literal corpse is there.

"S-soobin," I said, looking at him, trying to look him in the eye.

"Aehye, why are you scared?" He asked me whilst tilting his head.

"A-a corpse, there's a-," I say and I turn my head, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped to reveal...

An empty sidewalk

I rubbed my eyes again and looked at the sidewalk in where Taehyung turned into last night, but it was like the body vanished in thin air.

"As you were saying?" Soobin asked as he looked at me, his lips formed into a thin line.

"I-I could've... I could've sworn there was...," I said as I looked at the empty sidwalk with no trace of blood or anything.

"Did you call the cops?" Soobin asked and I looked at him with a sheepish smile.

"Your cousin's gonna be fuming," Soobin remarked as he looked at me with his brown doe eyes.

"I'll get going now, I'll see you," he says before walking away, crossing the road to go to the other side.

My body froze, I looked around to see if the corpse was still there. I decided to make a big step for it.

I'm going to walk near where it has been.

I mean call me crazy, but this? How would a dead body come back to life and run away leaving no tracks behind?

I walk towards the empty sidewalk in where the body was with a thumping heart, still not believing my eyes that a once dead body was there and now disappeared. One step after another, I felt beads of sweat trickling down my forehead.

But as I reached to the spot where the body fell, something came into her vision.

From the looks of it, it was flying towards her, in a slow and delicate motion. Right infront of where the body first laid.

She reaches for it, her fingers caressing the material that was coming its way towards her.

As she finally grabbed a hold of the material, her eyes widened as she examined it, her eyes widened as she looked it with furrowed brows.

A black feather.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

1 vote = 1 clue ^_^

Welp, I'm just gonna scoot away before y'all bombard me with questions lol.