LXXIV

NAMJOON POV (1997)

I was watching from the distance, my eyes widening as I stood on the tall building, keeping a close eye at Taehyung who swam with the baby in his arms.

"I can't believe my eyes," I spoke under my breath as I looked at what was happening.

"Correction. The first good deed he has done in a thousand years."

My eyes widened as I turned my head back, looking for the direction to where the voice came from.

"You... we've met," I said as I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Yup, still salty, Joonie?" The voice replied and my eyes squinted at the sudden light that hit my eyesight, my hand automatically shielding my face.

"What do you want?" I asked as I looked at the figure that was now standing infront of me, smoke surrounding it.

They were adorned in white, a very fancy and white tuxedo with white pants and white shoes. He wore white gloves with a stick with a purple ball on top on their right hand.

"The Almighty has a message for you," he smiled as he did so, eyes glowing light blue.

"What are you? An angel?" I asked monotonously and the man infront of me smiled brightly before nodding rapidly.

"Leader of the guardian angels, messenger of the Almighty, the destiny and fate bender, that's me," he winked as he pointed at himself,  blonde and luscious locks of hair styled to reveal his forehead.

"Get to the point, white parrot," I said as I looked at him.

"You can call me Hoseok. But anyways, here is the message from the Almighty," he sang as he snapped his fingers, and a golden dust surrounded the air.

And on the palm of his hand was a glowing scroll.

Hoseok unfolds the scroll

"Namjoon, that baby is the first good deed the sinner has done in his years of being one. I want you to watch her as she grows up, I want you to protect her, make her into a fine young woman. Watch her grow. She will go by the name Aehye and will be raised with no parents. The special thing about her is that she will be kept away from the man you call the sinner. For the sinner is my child and I have woven him in his mother's womb. She will be the key to all his locks and be the woman he desires. But fear not, she will be protected by Me, as the white feather touches her, she will be protected from the sinner's hands. She will be unable to touch the sinner. Because the sinner is a person who destroys, and she will be the one who will mend the things he destroys. A touch from them will burn, but as she erases the mistakes one by one, she will no longer give the sinner bruises.

But I must tell you, the lips of the chosen one are sacred. It must be kept away from the sinner.

On her twenty-three years of age, you shall reveal yourself as the grim reaper infront of her. For twenty-three is also the age where the sinner was also put into a curse. She will be the one to change everything, she will turn back time to erase the mistakes of the sinner. She will suffer, but she is a strong woman. Her duty is to make sure the sinner's curse is lifted, for I care for the sinner and he is my child.

I hope you help fulfill these plans I have for her."

Hoseok ended as he looked at me with his attractive blue eyes.

"I hope you get the message of the Almighty," he smiled as he closed the scroll, and I looked at him.

"Tell the Almighty I shall fulfill his desires as He has given me. For I am his servant and I shall do as what He has asked me," I replied and Hoseok nodded before turning his back.

"I'll be going, goodluck Joonie," Hoseok said as he smiled at me one last time, and a white smoke surrounded him before he disappeared with the wind.

I look up at the sky that was dark, and I sighed to myself, thinking of what the Almighty has ordered me to do.

TAEHYUNG POV

"I saw the person with their child here somewhere."

My eyes widened as I looked down at the baby, who had the white feather touch her little nose. I looked at the faint flashing of flashlights.

"I-I have to go, they'll find you... okay?" I told her and I caressed her chubby little cheek before giving her a warm smile, standing up on my feet before running towards the darker places of the beach, making my way to the farther parts of Seoul, away from the scene.

AEHYE POV

My lips parted as I looked at what happened, and I looked at the police walking out of the sandy shore, carrying the baby that was me.

But... where is that figure?

That man that jumped into the river.

"I have contacted the orphanage, we have to go there after we send this kid to the hospital to make sure she doesn't have any injuries," the police said as they carried the baby in their arms.

"Yeah, let's do that. I'll try to see if we can find a family member, and we'll just pass this baby to them," The policeman said before walking towards the car.

My eyes watered as I looked at the people heading towards the police car, the other policeman was driving while the other was carrying me.

I swiftly took off, running to the direction to where they were as I ran after the ambulance and the police car that were on the way to the hospital.

-

I sat on the waiting area, a few seats away from where my mother and father are. I kept a close eye on the baby that was me, wrapped in a blanket and carried by the nurse.

"Good evening, is there a baby named Jang Aehye here?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I will rob your albums

Anyway, I hope this clears everything out. I wanted a story that reveals the backstories a bit later in the books! You know I love your theories ;) (a literal bAcKsTory! Get it? Get the pun? :D) don't bully me lol (sorry I know I'm useless haha)

Y'all Baekhyun's solo Japanese album is coming I'm going broke since I'm getting both BE and Baekhyun's lol

Funfact: the 23 years of age thingy was inspired by the bts song 2!3! ;)