XLV

AEHYE POV

My eyelids fluttered open, my vision was blurry as I looked around, my chest heaving up and down as I felt the water coming out my throat.

I looked at the clear blue sky, then my vision started to become vivid again.

What happened?

Did I just....

Almost drown?

I squinted my eyes as I looked around. My brain processing what happened to me moments ago when I was still conscious.

Then suddenly, my eyes met a pair of brown ones.

Hair dishelved and upper body bare, eyes staring into mine like a laser beam.

And also, he was hovering above me.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

I screamed as I looked at his face, his eyes widening as I looked at him up and down, pushing him away from me as I sat up from the soft sand.

Then, my gaze dropped down to my bare body.

Yes, I was only wearing my baby blue bra.

"Pervert! Rapist! Womanizer! Fuckboy! Bitch! Snake! Dickhead! What did you do to me?!" I ranted as I scooted away from him, looking everywhere for my clothes.

To see them scattered beside his wet clothes.

"What did you do?!" I exclaimed as I stared at his brown eyes and ruffled wet hair.

"Relax, relax!" He said in his deep voice, his chest glistening under the moonlight and his abs were ridged and hot.

Please wreck m-

AEHYE. NO.

"Did you just fuck me?! Answer!" I threatened as I took a stick lying on the sand whilst covering my bare upper body.

"I did not fuck you, first of all," he said. "I mean who would fuck a crazy woman like- oW!"

He yelled as I threw him the stick, and he shielded it with his arms to block it.

"I am convinced you didn't fuck me considering the way you talk," I narrowed my eyes at him while he gives me a smirk, now standing up on his feet and his toes sunk in the sand, both hands on the sides of his waist.

"Are you... enjoying the view?" He cockily asked while looking at my shivering self.

"No I'm not!" I replied immediately as I stared at him, trying my best not to drop them on those chocolate bars.

"You're staring at these babies, I worked hard on them," he winked at me and I twisted my face in disgust as I looked at him.

"I didn't ask about your babies, I'm asking what happened and what did you do that made you end up on top of me," I replied as I looked at him.

"Well, do you wanna make a baby? Or you wanna be my baby?" He asked as a smirk spreaded across his face.

"No! Go away! I don't want to be your... baby, nor do I want a baby with you," I rolled my eyes, heat rushing to my cheeks as I faced the other way.

"Kidding," he smirked, then he was walking towards me before placing himself on the sand next to me.

We watched the moon that was floating on the dotted sky, and it was reflecting against the glassy river. There were some birds flying on the sky and some were on the sand trying to pick up some food.