XVII

AEHYE POV

My eyes widened as I suddenly groped thin air and fell down and grabbed the quickest object by instinct.

Well, not really an object.

The initial plan was to scare him by letting his soul jump out of his body by creeping myself behind him.

But this damn boy had to turn his body, an unexpected move which frightened me, making me stumble in my position and I ended up falling and groping his waist and crashing my head on his chest as I lost my balance.

I slightly opened my eyes to see a pair of eyes staring back at me intently, a stoic expression written on his face as he looked at me and scoffed.

"So, its not Namjoon you like now huh?" Taehyung said as he raised a brow up.

"Aren't you gonna let me go? Didn't I say you can't touch me?" He asked me, his eyes sinking down to his waist which still had my arms around them.

I immediately let go, an embarassing red tint painting my cheeks while Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Stop being so full of yourself, you're not my type," I tell him.

"That's what they all say," he rolls his eyes as he walks past me, bumping my shoulder with his at the process.

Rude.

I shrugged it off and ran towards him since he was already steps away towards the open sidewalk which was also the exit of the park.

I followed him like a little kid as he walked away with his hands in his pockets, a grey hoodie and sweatpants paired with sneakers as his attire.

"So, where's your house?" I asked him, breaking the silence since all we can hear was the silent whooshing of cars and the rustling trees and bushes.

"Under a bridge," he replied coldly.

"Under a bridge?" I repeated.

"Just shut up and follow me, I regret telling you to come with me," he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so rude?" I shot back as I cross my arms.

"Because I am rude," he hissed.

Taeconda indeed.

After a few minutes and a couple of steps, Taehyung stopped infront of a small alley.

"We're gonna enter my neighborhood now, and the elders are asleep so I hope you shut your mouth," he frets as he steps inside the small and narrow alley.

I nod slowly as I trail behind him, the alley's sides had small houses and quiet shops, and some children were playing ball by their frontyards.

"Hey Taetae hyung!" One of them called.

"Hey, isn't it too early for you to play here?" He asked the small boy who was with his friends.

"Yeah! Mom is making breakfast because we have a game today!" The child piped up.

"That's good, goodluck on your game," he said softly before giving them a small smile, continuing his trip towards his house.

I smiled at him. Maybe he isn't an asshole afterall.

"Fat chance I'd be nice towards you," he scoffed as if he read my mind.

Okay, maybe not.

"That's far more better than being a clingy disgusting kid," I shot back and he scoffed loudly before turning to the right.

I followed him and he suddenly stopped which made me bump into his hard back.