{Movie Chapter 5}

Later Shuri walked up to Tony, Peter, Pepper, Steve, Rocket, Groot, Quill, and Bruce. They were the only ones that were awake at the late hour.

"How is she?" Tony asked.

"She is not stable. I healed her as best I could but her heart rate and breathing is all over the place. Venom is still active but he isn't responding to anything I do." Everyone felt tears pool at the bottom of their eyes, and they all hoped that she makes it out. No matter how long it takes.

Bruce let out a heavy sigh. "At least she has a chance to survive. It's not the worst that could have happened." Tony got a little angry and turned towards Bruce.

"'Not the worst that could have happened.' She could be in that room dying right now and that's, 'not the worst that could have happened!?'" Tony started walking closer to Bruce and pointed a finger at him. "You weren't there when she was dying. Her eyes looked everywhere in fear, as she looked for someone, something to help her survive. She is so scared right now at you think that things could be worse." Bruce gently grabbed Tony's hand and lowered it.

"You saw what those stones did to me." The green giant motioned towards his wrapped up arm. "We're lucky that those stones didn't kill her then and there."

"But who's gonna tell Toshinori?" Rocket asked the group. The all looked at Steve and he got what they were trying to say.

"Fine." He pulled out his phone and started dialing the number.

<Meanwhile In Japan>

Toshinori was sitting at his kitchen table and a plate of food was sitting in front of him. The food was barely touched, he was so nervous about Rin that he couldn't eat or sleep. It has been five days since Rin left for the assignment and he hasn't gotten any intel on her well-being. He decided to save the uneaten food as leftovers for another day. After putting the food in the fridge, he was startled by his phone ringing on the kitchen counter. He picked it up and quickly answered after reading the contact.

"Hello, is this, Yagi Toshinori?"

"Yes, this is he."

"I'm calling about Rin."

"What happened? Is she okay!?" The frail man asked and his question was soon answered. His legs started shaking as the fear finally set in. The little girl that he has looked after for so many years. The young Avenger who made Toshi feel like he had his own daughter.

Was on the verge of death.

~•~

<Back In Wakanda>

All Might in his buff form, was quickly walking to the healing room and his best memories came rushing back to him.

++++++++++++

There was a small tent shaded by some trees in the backyard of his house and the skeleton man was walking towards it. He clapped a tune before shouting.

"Chow time...Rin~" Toshi grabbed a small chair nearby and sat down in it by the tent's entrance. There wasn't an answer and he fiddled with a nearby All Might plushie. "Rin, A, Kaibutsu. Want some lunch?"

A 5 year old version of Rin stepped out of the tent and was wearing his silver age suit with some yellow cardboard cut outs to look like his hair, and a large tech support item that he never used.

"Define wunch or be Detwoit Smashed." Rin pointed the tech right at him, imitating his iconic smile.

"Okay." The skeleton man grabbed her hand and lifted the tech off of her arm. "You shouldn't be messing around with this stuff." He also took off the cardboard cutouts and fixed her messy black and white hair.