{Halloween Special 1}

'Thank you for doing this Rin. I know she'll have a fun time.'

"Of course. It'll be so much fun trick-or-treating with Morgan."

'Alright then, we'll see you soon. Bye.'

"Bye."

"Who was that?" Midoriya asked while adjusting his ghost costume.

"Just a friend. They asked if I could take their daughter Trick-or-Treating tonight." Everyone was in the dorms and they all had creative costumes on.

Midoriya was a cute ghost, Bakugo was a werewolf with Kirishima as Red Riding hood. Iida dressed up as Frankenstein's monster, Kaminari was a demon. Uraraka and Tsu were witches while Mina dressed up as a cat, similar to the Wild Wild Pussycats. Jiro and Todoroki were both vampires, Momo dressed up as a scubas, Ojiro and Hagakure were mummies. Aoyama was shiny as always and dressed up as a knight. Sero dressed up as Spider-Man, Sato dressed up as a bull with a fake hoop in his nose. Tokoyami just wore his hero costume, Koda was a scarecrow. Shoji painted black lines on his arms and had a black shirt on, that way when his arms were up he looked like a giant spider.

"Honestly Izuku, I thought you were gonna go as All Might." Rin smiled.

"Well, I wanted to change things up." He blushed and scratched his neck. "Anyways, what are you Rin?"

"I'm the Mad Hatter." Rin said while tilting the wacky top hat she was wearing.

"And I'm the Cheshire Cat."

Venom appeared and he formed some black ink into ears and whiskers.

"Wow, that's perfect." Kaminari complimented.

"It's so manly that your breaking gender stereotypes." Kirishima said.

"I could say the same to you." Rin giggled.

"Alright everyone, sit down Tokoyami has a story to tell." Momo said. The common room was only illuminated by candles and everyone was sitting down.

"Years ago there was an Artificial Intelligence who vowed to achieve 'world peace.' He thought that mass extinction was the answer to achieve this 'world peace.'" Tokoyami had a dark expression.

This story sounds kinda familiar.

Tsu held onto Rins arm, the dual haired girl could sense that the frog girl was scared and wrapped her arm around the other girls shoulder. Izuku noticed and quietly glared at the green haired girl.

"This Artificial Intelligence could take control of any electronic in the world. He could travel from America to Germany in seconds. And he wanted revenge, revenge on the people who created him. Eventually he was destroyed...or so they say. Legend has it, that he is still somewhere in Musutafu city. And on a full moon, much like tonight. He will rise from the dead to get revenge on the Avengers, and anyone who stand in his way." Dark Shadow appeared and let out a load roar making most of the girls and a few of the boys scream.

"And it's name...was Ultron."

Tokoyami whispered and blew out the candle he was holding.

Now I know why it sounded so familiar.

"I liked that story." Rin smiled, making the bird boy blush.

"Eh, I've heard better." Bakugo grumbled.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door making the whole class jump. Rin stood up and walked to the door. "Don't worry it's just my friends." She said and opened the doors to let Tony, Pepper, and Morgan walk in.

"Auntie Rin!" Morgan leaped into her arms.

"Again, thank you so much for looking after her." Pepper said.

"Oh yeah, it's no problem. Now you two go and have fun." Rin shoed the two adults away and walked over to her class. "Everyone, meet Morgan. Morgan, meet my class."

"Hi." The little girl said shyly and hid her face in Rins neck.

"Aww she's so cute." The others girls exclaimed. Rin looked at Morgan's cloths and noticed that she wasn't in a Halloween costume.

"Morgan." The little girl looked at the dual haired one. "Where's your Halloween costume?"

"At home." Morgan said.

"How about we change that. You guys can go Trick-or-Treating without us, we'll catch up." Rin said while walking to her dorm room.

"Are you sure Rin." Midoriya asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm cool with it." Rin pushed the elevator button and the doors opened. "I'll see you guys later." She waved and was now in the elevator. "So, what do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be a unicorn." The little girl giggled along with the older girl.

"I'm sure I've got something." The elevator stoped on her floor and she walked into her dorm. Fiona was napping on her bed and didn't move when the two girls walked into the room. Rin set Morgan down onto her bed and walked over to her dresser.

Little did anyone notice that the moon was slowly turning red.

"I'm coming for you~...Avengers..."

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: This Halloween special is very much inspired off of @ORandom_FandomO "A Dragons Trust." The main plot is different but if you like this then please go check them out.]

Word count: 837