43: Ultimate Move...Or Not

The pink haired girl got off of Rin and helped up the dual haired girl.

"Sorry about the sudden explosion. Class 1-A, right?" Hatsume asked.

"Yep." Rin said with a small smile. "I'm Rin, Kaibutsu."

"You mean Argonaut, the living tank from the sports festival?" Hatsune said with stars in her eyes.

"Um, yes." The other girl said nervously.

"I've been inventing so many babies for you to test!" The pink haired girl exclaimed and turned around to go back to inventing.

'Babies!?!' The students thought

'...oh, OH, does she mean the inventions?' Rin thought to herself.

"Wait a second, please. I wanted to ask Mr. Power Loader about improving some elements of my costume." Midoriya said and Hatsume stoped in her tracks.

"Wha...Wha...What?" The pink haired girl asked while spinning her head around with stars in her eyes. "You can count me in!" She shouted and got in Midoriya's face.

"Hatsume! It's fine for you to be in and out of her studio all day since you're in the dorms. But if you stop following my instructions and keep running wild in here...you're banned." Mr. Power Loader threatened.

"I'm hello." Midoriya said awkwardly.

"I heard from Eraser Head, you three are here to upgrade your costumes for those new moves. And Rin, you're here to update your costume measurements." Mr. Power Loader clarified and Rin nodded. "Come in."

"Ooh. This looks like a top secret lab." Midoriya said with excitement. Rin liked the inventing room but nothing could beat the inventing room at the Avengers base.

"Hatsume. Do you mind collecting Kaibutsu's measurements while I deal with the others paper work." The teacher asked the excited pink haired girl.

WHAT!?! NO, fuck off!

"Sure thing Mr. Power Loader!" The teen responded and got the tape measure. "So are you looking to change any elements of your costume?"

"Not exactly. If I were to make any changes then I would probably just change the silicon eyes to more of a polyvinyl substance." Rin mumbled while Hatsume lightly wrapped the tape measure around her waist. The other three gave somewhat of a jealous looks but went back to their own costumes.

"Oh, I was thinking. Have you ever tried fighting with your legs?" Hatsume asked while writing down the measurement in the small notebook. Then went back and wrapped the tape measure around her arm.

"What do you mean?" Rin asked and Midoriya kinda tuned into the conversation for as well.

"It seems you're good at fighting, but you use them a lot." Hatsume explained and wrote down the measurement before moving onto Rin's forearm.

"Hm, maybe I could use some more moves that involve using my legs." Rin mumbled and Hatsume continued writing down measurements for the dual haired girls arms and hands. Midoriya's eyes got brighter with realization.

This whole entire time he's been trying to figure imitate All Might by using his arms, but he never thought about using his legs.

"Arms up." Hatsume ordered.

Fuck no!

With pleasure!

Rin lifted her arms up and Hatsume wrapped the tape measure around the girls chest.

"My, my. Your body is much more muscly that it looks." Hatsume said, marveling at the girls arms that were still raised.

"I'll take that as a compliment." The dual haired girl mumbled and Hatsume continued measuring the girl's body. With more jealous glares from the other three students.