dante

STAR Labs
Cortex

The group faced Cisco, who was in a panic, after he and Dante had just been attacked by Dante's Earth-2 doppelgänger, Rupture, trying to kill Cisco because he thinks Cisco killed Earth-2 Cisco. "He calls himself Rupture. Another meta-human under Zoom's control from my Earth," Harry said.

"Great, so he's bringing more of his friends over," Iris said, gripping onto her ring necklace.

"That's what I told you he would do," Harry said.

"Okay, well, Zoom must've lied to fake-Dante and told him I was the one who killed Reverb, 'cause dude wants me dead," Cisco said.

"We got to do something. What else do you know about him?" Barry asked.

"He gets his power from that scythe he wields. Thing's legit too...it almost took half the van with him," Cisco said.

"All right, then that's what we need to do. We need to figure out a way to get it away from him," Barry said.

"Right. Okay, all right. I'm sure I can come up with something. I just have to figure out a way to not tell Dante why this psychopath looks exactly like him," Cisco said before he walked out.

Then Harry looked at Barry intensely. "You know what you need to do," Harry said and Barry nodded.

"I need a minute," Barry said before he also walked out.

A moment after Barry leaves, Mon speed into the cortex with Kara's arm wrapped around his shoulder. Both of them out of breath, barely escaping Zoom. "Woah. We did it," Mon said before the two high-fived.

"Kara?" The two looked over at Iris, who looked so relieved to see her best friend.

"Iris," Kara said with a big smile before the two ran into a hug, a very tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Iris said and Kara huffed.

"I am now that stupid dampener is off of me," Kara said before the two let out a soft chuckle. They then parted and Kara looked to Joe.

"Kara," he said with a smile and Kara returned the smile, and they hugged. "Oooh. I've missed your tight alien bear hugs."

She laughed before they broke the hug and Kara glanced over at Henry. "Mr. Allen?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh please, Kara. You can call me Henry," he said and Kara smiled before they also hugged.

Then Kara looked over at Harry after she broke the hug. "Harry," she said.

"Danvers," he said back. "Nice to see you're okay."

"Thank you," she said before she sighed. "So. What have I missed?"

STAR Labs
Breach Room

Barry was staring at the accelerator in great agony but in silence. He had no idea what to do. But all he could think about was-

"Barry!" Barry blinked out of his gaze once he heard his name. "Barry!"

He turned to see who was calling out to him but when he saw who it was, it was like two worlds crashed into one. Heaven and Earth. God and Lucifer. Chuck and Amara. Ice and fire. Night and day. Life and death.

Tears welled up in his eyes to see Kara, his Kara, his love, running down the hall towards him, all safe and sound. "Kara?" He asked before he ran towards her and golfed her in a tight hug. He didn't care that he was human now and she could easily hurt him, it would've been worth it, because she was back in his arms. Kara wrapped her arms around Barry's neck as he stuffed his tear faced into her shoulder. "I thought I lost you."