Chapter 3 || Introductions

Gon POV

"Yeah, sure whatever, just don't bother me I'm working on something," Killua said slightly tilting his head causing small strands of hair to fall onto his face.

I smiled at him and for a split second, I saw a light pink blush dust across his face, before I could say anything else my new roommate walked into his room closing the door behind him.

Killua seems like a really nice guy! I hope we can become friends soon. I had a little more time until my friend, Leorio, arrived so I returned to my room to study my textbooks a bit. The thing is, is that I can't stop thinking about my white-haired dormmate. There was something about him that intrigued me.

I closed my book and traveled across the hall to see what Killua was up to. I heard humming and the scratch of pencil on paper. I knocked on the door with a familiar toon everyone knows way too well and the noises abruptly stopped. After a few seconds, I heard some shuffling, then Killua opened the door, and hummed as if to say 'go ahead, what do you want.'

"There's still a little time before my friend gets here so, I wanted to see what you were doing, maybe get to know you better," I said slightly rocking back and forth, small splotches of pink started to form on his smooth pale skin.

"Yeah ok, one second," He said before closing the door again, I heard a rustling of papers and the sound of pencils being clashed together. Killua then opened the door a little wider this time allowing me entry into his room.

On the walls, there were black and white pictures of old buildings and posters of American bands, and an astronaut tapestry, along with small drawings thrown in here and there. In the corner of the room, there was a small bean bag chair, at the desk there were cups with different collared pencils and pens and two cameras one larger than the other. His bed housed a large, light blue, dragon plush, and a slightly smaller pastel green Brontosaurus plush, with a few normal pillows surrounding them.

We sat down on the floor in the middle of his room, "So where are you from?" I asked

"I lived on Kukuroo Mountain up until 3 years ago when I lived in the dorms at the private high school my parents sent me too," He said, "What about you?"

"I lived on Whale island," I said excitedly, "Ooh, ooh I should take you there sometime,"

"Ok, my turn he said," He said, "What is your favorite, animal?"

"Awww, that's a hard question, but I'm gonna have to say," I thought for a moment, "Elephants,"

"Nice, my favorite animals are snakes," He said smiling slightly

We exchanged words for a few more minutes. I'm surprised I got him to open up a little bit, just then I heard a knock on the front door, "Coming!" I yelled jumping up

"We'll continue this later right," I asked

"Yeah, sure," Killua said, his bright blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight shining through his window.

I walked into the living space and opened the door to a very smug-looking Leorio.