Chapter 2 || Meeting

Not even a week later my dorm mate arrived.

I was relaxing on my bed trying to sketch something then suddenly a loud childish-sounding voice came from the living space, "Oh wow this place is really big," I opened my door to see what he looked like.

Black hair with an almost green tint, wearing a tank top and shorts, he was about my height maybe a few inches shorter probably around 5'8", and by the looks of it he was carrying 3 bags, holy shit he's hot.

(Small a/n: I didn't know where to fit this in but in this fic, Killua is about 5'11")

He seemed to notice me and said, "Hey, you must be my roommate. My name is Gon, it's nice to meet you,"

I emerged from my room looking like total shit; hair pulled back into a shitty half up half down situation, a loose light brown turtle neck, and some ripped jeans, it wasn't one of my best days.

"Likewise, my name is Killua," I said offering him a blank stare with a monotone voice.

"What are you majoring in?" That question caught me off guard, "Take a wild guess," I said gesturing to myself

He stood there and thought for a second, "Hmm, I wanna say some type of art or maybe English,"

"The first one was accurate, the second, not so much," I teased

I think I'm gonna like this kid

"Ok then, what about m-"

"Biology," I said, not even letting him finish. Gon looked at me in surprise, "Are you like psychic or something,"

I rolled my eyes causing him to let out a giggle.

"I'm guessing my room is on the left considering you came out of that one," he said nodding in my direction

"Congrats, here's a medal," I responded sarcastically before returning to my room. I need to go outside. This situation is stressing me out. I grabbed my pencil, sketchbook, and keys then I left as fast as I could without him noticing.

I bolted down the stairs making sure to wave at Kurapika on my way out. Once I was outside I found the little garden with the giant tree and sat underneath it, trying to process what just happened, "What the fuck kind of interaction was that," I mumbled, "Now he probably thinks I'm a shitty person,"

---time skip to a few days later---

I walked into the kitchen to get my third cup of coffee and Gon seemed to notice me "Hey Killua," he said a little too excitedly, I looked up from the coffee pot, "I was wondering if I could invite one of my friends over to look at our dorm if that's ok with you,"

"Yeah, sure whatever, just don't bother me I'm working on something," I said

He smiled and I could feel my face start heating up so I walked into my room making sure to close the door. Aaaaaahhhhhh, please why is he so cute.

(Edit: I came back to edit something and BY GOD THESE EARLIER CHAPTERS ARE SHORT)