"Ooh, ooh is it about the time you rescued Jabba the Hutt's son, or the time you fault Darth Maul?"

"Or what about when you left the jedi order?"

"No, it's a new story and it's not about me. It's about your real mother and father. Once upon a time many years before you to were born, there was a brave jedi padawan named Anakin Skywalker. And he was assigned to protect Senator Padme Amidala, your mother. The traveled to Naboo, and slowly but surely they began to fall in love. Anakin gave into his emotions and confessed his love to her."

"What about you, are you going to give into your emotions?" I gave Leia a curious look.

"You know, with this Lux guy?" I could feel my face getting hotter I was blushing.

"W-who's Lux, W-what Lux, h-how do you know Lux?"

"I heard you talk about him in your dreams, you love him like father loved the senator!" Leia accused.

"Love is a strong word sky girl. I'd say small crush, is more fit for the situation. Anyways would you like to hear the rest of my story or not?"

"Yes, yes! Just as long as we get to some action soon." Leia and I rolled our eyes at Luke's stupid comment. They both nodded their heads rapidly, I myself was just happy to get to a new topic other then my love life.

"At first, Padme refused to give in to the feelings Anakin made her feel. But later on, they were captured by the geonoisions. They were about to be publicly executed. But right before they joined their friend Obi-Wan in a death sentence but then Padme did it. She confessed her love to Anakin. They shared a long lovely kiss."

"Aww-" Leia began but Luke interupted her with his whining.

"Ewwww!!"

"Oh don't worry junior, we're at the action part right now." His face brightened a bit, I love seeing him happy.

"After they parted they were wheeled out to the arena. Obi-Wan and Anakin stratigized. But your mother already had a plan. She got herself free from her hand cuffs and climbed up the long bar. She gracefully kicked the monster in mid air. She was scratched very badly in her back. They thought they were all doomed until Mace Windu arrived with tons of jedi to the rescue. But, the infamous Count Dooku's army of battle droids were simply to much for the jedi, hundreds of them died that day. Then master Yoda came to the scene with an entire new army for the Republic. Just to quickly sum it up, Anakin lost an arm fighting Dooku but he got a robotic one then after that he went back to Naboo with your mom. There they had their wedding, and based on holopics R2 showed me a while ago it was a beautiful wedding. Together they lived happily ever after, that is until they had a stuck up padawan intrude."

"Let me guess, you were the stuck up nosey padawan from the story." I nodded with my signiture cocky smile.

"Okay I see your point about our real mother, she did seem pretty great. But if we don't call you mom, then what do we call you?"

"how about auntie soka. That's a good comprise." They nodded and looked at me. I stared in their blue eyes, all I saw was child like wonder. I vowed to myself I would not make them give up their child hood to train as I did. Padawan's grow up way to fast in war, I have experienced that first hand.

"How about you get some rest, we have a busy trip ahead of us."

"Where to mo- auntie soka?" Aww, being called an aunt is definitely something I'll have to get used to as well.

"We're going to the Raxus system, I have a uh- old friend there who's hopefully gonna fix the sofa. Now go in your rooms." They giggled together and both went to Luke's bedroom. Those two were up to something, but I won't focus on that now. I walked to the cockpit and sat in my chair. I made the call to my 'old friend'. Eventually a hologram came up of Lux Bonteri sitting on his throne. Be looked at his feet, it was obvious he wasn't happy about something.