chapter 1

set in 11x06

"Don't look at me like that." Meredith said while giving Derek a stern look. "I could use a shower too." Derek replied, giving Meredith a smirk. Meredith looked at him, a little annoyed but playful. Derek walked around the counter towards her. He took her waist in his hands and leaned into her.  They locked lips. Meredith reached around his neck to play with his locks, while Derek felt all of her back, melting into her. It had been too long. Meredith moaned as Derek carefully slipped his tongue into her mouth.

"We should... probably get... in the shower... now." Meredith said between kisses. "Yeah... we should." Derek replied while gripping her thighs and picking her up. Meredith wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her. He pinned her up against the bathroom wall, while she stuck her tongue in his mouth. Derek let her down to start the water running.

He turned the faucet to hot, and started pulling off Meredith's sweater. She helped him by lifting her arms and started unbuttoning his shirt. She attacked his lips while struggling to get the last two buttons. Derek unbuttoned her jeans while she slid his shirt off his shoulders. Derek quickly unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans and boxers down his legs. While he was doing that, Meredith took off her bra and panties.

He looked at her, with a hungry look in his eyes. She gave him the same look. She smiled as she leaned towards him, closing the space between them. Derek opened the shower door with one hand, as his other hand was intertwined with Meredith's golden locks. The hot water hit them and they giggled as it surprised them both.

 The hot water hit them and they giggled as it surprised them both