chapter 9

set in 9x12

Meredith stood from the chair she was sitting in and looked towards Derek. "Hey, can I get a minute? It's urgent." She asked, but also told him. Derek had a concerned look on his face but replied, "Yeah." Meredith made her way around the desk and Derek placed his left hand on the small of her back. "Everything okay?" He asked, confused and worried about her and their baby. Meredith just kept walking, until she found the nearest on-call room she could find. She pulled him by his hand and shut the door. Derek looked at her, even more confused than before. "Meredith-", he was cut off by her hand pushing him to sit on the bed behind him. She quickly climbed on top of him, straddling him, and immediately locked her lips with his.

"This was urgent?" Derek asked, between kisses. She responded, "Yes, it's the stupid pregnancy hormones that makes me want to have sex all the time, urgently." She took his white coat off as she said this. "I like the stupid hormones." Derek said, with a small smile. They swayed back and forth, just kissing each other, hungrily. They both moaned while kissing, until Meredith's pager started going off. "Oh, no." She said, moaning sadly. Derek slid his hands underneath her thighs as he said, "What?" He moaned into her neck as she said, "Oh, I have a consult." She looked away from him, feeling her emotions getting the best of her. "What?!" Derek said, wanting to finish what they had started. "I have a consult." She said, whimpering and starting to cry. Derek saw this and was immediately confused.

"Are you crying?" He asked, while gently rubbing her back. Meredith covered her face with one hand as her other hand was on his shoulder. "No. Yes. I cry every time I get mad." Derek looked at her confused. "What? You're mad?" He asked while slightly rubbing her shoulder and back. Meredith whimpered as she said, "Yes I'm mad because I can't have sex and because I have a stupid consult!" As she said this, there was a knock at the door. "Dr. Shepherd?" A mysterious voice called out. Derek said out loud, questionably. "Ross?" Meredith wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but, I was hoping to scrub in with you today." As Ross said this, Meredith cried on Derek's lap. He looked at her concerned, and also trying not to laugh. "And I'm supposed to be on Dr. Grey's service. So I was wondering if you could maybe talk to your wife for me?" Ross asked. Meredith made a scolding face and mumbled, "I'm going to kill him." She angrily got off Derek's lap and march to the door. Derek watched as Meredith walked, staring at her figure from the back. His eyes landed right on her ass, watching it. He quickly shook his head as he heard his wife yell at Ross, saying something about doing a work up.

She slammed the door in Ross's face and sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, Der." She mumbled, grabbing her coat and making her way to him. She leaned down, placed her hand on the inside of his thigh. She placed her hand in his shoulder and gave him a few pecks. She gave him a quick smile as she went out the door. Derek sighed and grabbed his coat as well. "I am liking the stupid hormones." He stood and walked toward the door. He went towards the nurse's station and laughed to himself. So much for hormone sex.

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS JS SO SHORT I AM SORRY xxx