chapter 11

set in 8x14 

Meredith and Derek both laughed as they entered the house. Meredith laughed even more as she felt Derek squeeze her butt going up on the stairs. They slammed the door and Derek quickly pulled Meredith into him. His hands fit perfectly on her waist and he gazed at her for a while. "What?" She asked, giggling a little. He adored her giggle, he was certain it was one of the worlds greatest sounds. He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, "Happy Valentines Day, love." Meredith smiled as she leaned into him. She connected their lips and played with his curls. Derek walked them towards the bed. Meredith slipped her hands underneath his shirt. Her cold hands coming in contact with his warm skin. Derek leaned them both onto the bed, Meredith on her back and Derek straddling her. As he made his way to her neck, she quickly got to work on his shirt. One by one, until Derek just ripped it off instead. Derek rolled them over as they laughed. He looked at her smile and kissed her.

Meredith kissed along his jawline and to his neck. Derek moaned loudly and made her giggle. "Derek! Shhh..." She said as she made her way down his chest. Derek placed his hand on top of her head, running his fingers through her hair. "What? Lexie left already." Meredith stopped and looked up to him. She looked at him questionably. "She did?" She asked, placing her Hans on his hips. Derek smiled and also grabbed her hips as she straddled him. "Yes. She did, and she took Zola with her..." Derek saw the way Meredith's eyes light up. "Well, we might as well take advantage of this moment." She sat up, still on top of him. She was about to take off her shirt when Derek stopped her. "Let me, dear." He smiled and took her shirt off. Meredith giggled and felt Derek's hands moving up and down on her sides. 

Meredith lifted herself up to unbutton Derek's pants. They both helped each other get naked. Once they were both ready, Derek took a moment to look at her. Meredith Grey. his wife. The mother of their daughter. An incredible surgeon. "Derek?" She asked, looking at Derek concerned. He smiled, "It's nothing. I just... I love you." Meredith smiled, slightly shaking her head. She leaned to kiss him, gently. She leaned her forehead to his, "And I love you. Let's enjoy this Valentine's Day, okay?" He smiled and quickly entered her. Meredith gasped, making Derek smile. Meredith scowled at him, but started to ride him. Derek groaned and took her hips in his hands. Both pagers started ringing, startling the couple. Meredith groaned, starting to get off of Derek but he held her in place. "Derek? What are you doing?" She was confused, and felt Derek thrusting in and out. "Derek... Stop." She really wanted to have sex with him but their pagers wouldn't stop. Derek reached one of his hands to massage her breast, when Meredith's phone rang. Meredith moaned, feeling close to her climax, but glaring at her phone. Derek managed to reach it, trying hard not to move. 

He gave it to Meredith, and she answered. "What do you want Cristina? I'm trying to have sex on Valentine's Day." She tried not to moan into the phone as Derek came in her. "Okay Cristina, bye." She quickly hung up after Cristina explained they needed her and Derek at the hospital. Meredith threw her phone across the room and tried to focus on Derek. Derek helped her reach her high and they quickly got dressed. As they made their way down the stairs. Derek grabbed the keys while Meredith grabbed their coats. "You better make up for this when we get home." She said, looking annoyed as she opened the front door. Derek smiled at her, "Oh, I will, Mer." She smiled at him. Derek unlocked the car and they both got in. 

Derek tried not to speed towards but hospital but somehow made it quicker than he usually would. As they entered the E.R., Cristina caught up to them. "Please don't tell me you actually trying to have sex? You wouldn't do that while on the phone, right?" Cristina looked at them. Derek looked everywhere but Cristina, and Meredith bit her lip. Cristina then realized they were and she gagged, "Okay, that is disgusting." Meredith gasped, "What? We just wanted to have time to ourselves on Valentine's Day. Zola has been getting in the way and Lexie took her out. At least I hung up the phone at the right time." She said, looking at Derek and making her way to a patient. He shook his head and bit his lip. Valentine's Day was not over yet.