You took a step back, trying to sneak out of the lab when Blaze popped out of nowhere behind you, still holding the golden potion as you try to stifle your shrieks.

"Hey Y/N! Do you know what this does? It looks pretty cool and I wanna see what it can do!" He said, shaking it a little too violently for your liking. You stepped forward with your hands reaching outwards, trying to take the potion back.

Big mistake-

The golden liquid seemingly decided to explode right there that instance, causing Blaze to drop its container. Since the opening of the vial was pointed towards you, you braced yourself for any upcoming effects as its content splashed onto you.

The fire elemental stared at your dripping form with wide eyes, mouth slightly gaped as he scrambles forward. "Y/N I am so sorry-"

You blinked at him as your mind started numbing itself, preventing you from forming any logical thoughts. Smiling a little stupidly at him, your eyes lolled backward as you crumbled while Blaze lunges forward to catch you.

---

Holding a freshly made cup of coffee with more notes in both hands, Solar felt contempt to spend the rest of the morning relaxing in his lab. But first of course, he's gonna need to check-up with you first before he can do that-

Nudging the door to his lab open with a leg, he was about to put the coffee and notes down on the table next to his bed when he saw Blaze standing in the middle of the room, looking as if he was trying to hold something small that was squirming in his arms.

Ok red alert-

"Hey Blaze. Why are you here  in the lab when I thought I've already told you to not come here? Also, what's that you have?" Solar pointed at the squirming ball in the fire elementals arm, which he now noticed was bunched up with loose cloth. He quickly scanned around for the vial with his untested potion and as expected, it wasn't anywhere

"Oh uhm... Hey Sol! So how's your experiment?"

"Haven't tested it out yet. Speaking of which, have you seen where one of my experiment is? It's a small container filled with a golden-coloured liquid..." The light manipulator's eyes soon fell on broken pieces of said container, with what's left of the potion slightly sizzling on the ground.

And wait, where was Y/N?

Solar walked up to Blaze who was still struggling with the squirming ball. Carefully, he lifted one of the covers off the small living being. Instantaneously, his eyes were met with a familiar pair of (e/c)- coloured orbs.

"Blaze... what did you do?"

---

Congratulation bro, you're so gonna be dead later-

---

Quake
• If he had the option, he would've chosen to throttle both Sol and flame boi, Sol because he just left you in the lab and Blaze cuz... you get the hint-

• Lucky for them at the moment, he has been busy attending a clueless version of you as he tries to stop you from causing your own death

• Every few minutes, he's awwing over you, whether you're doing the normal baby antics like playing with some random thing you found or doing things a baby normally wouldn't be doing like say, murder someone? *cough cough*

• HOLD YOURSELF TOGETHER QUAKE-

• One thing clear here, you're lucky he's the one babysitting you. With at least 6 other children- I mean, younger brothers to look after so he's practically an expert in that :>