Little Gift (Frostfire x Reader)

Hey-
I'm back >:3

This is a kinda old piece I started last year but I never thought about publishing it since I didn't like the plot but since I'm itching to write something, have this then-

If there's some kind of plot hole or it doesn't make sense, then I'm sorry-

:'D

---

How did you fall in love with this guy again? Run by me.

Seriously, it was a huge achievement for the brothers to see you hanging out with him and an even bigger achievement for you to fall in love with him. Supra had interrogate you just to make sure Frostfire hadn't brainwash you to date him, which earned him a few glares from his brother and some of his research papers to be burnt to crisp.

Whatever it was, everything seemed pretty fine between the two of you. And that's what's important, right?

One minor, very little problem though-

"There is no way I'm letting you touch my precious kitchen, not unless your hands are in cuffs with a bunch of fire extinguishers nearby," Quake crossed his hands, his golden orbs half-slitted as he watched the now upset fire and ice elemental.

"Why not?! It's just a small cooking session! We're just making some cookies" Frostfire huffed.

"-and sending my kitchen up in flames as well...?"

"YES! WAIT NO-"

"Just stop it," Quake sighed, burying his face into his hand. "So let me get this straight, you're here willingly for the first time because you wanted to make Y/N some cookies as a gift?"

"Glad to know you're finally understanding things," Frostfire sighed, oblivious to Quake's disbelief. "Cy said he would teach me how to make them using Yaya's recipe! He said that it's really good and that I should try some of it when we're done." He said, his eyes practically sparkling as he eagerly waited for a reply.

"Er... Yaya's cookies...?"

Oh damn... looks like this boi needs a crash course on Yaya's cookies...
Quake's gonna need to do something to save what's left of your sanity from this boi

"On second thought, I'll let you use the kitchen if I help you make the cookies instead! I found a good recipe somewhere that Y/N might like," Quake smiled, hoping for Frostfire to agree with him.

"Huh? But I promised Cy that we'll do it together later on..." He pouted. "Why are you suddenly so suggestive anyways?"

"Do you want to use the kitchen or not?"

"Alright alright! Just lemme text Cy to tell him we're cancelling it. He's not going to like that at all..."

"Eh. Don't mind him. Let's just get started on those cookies."

---

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~" An overexcited Frostfire screamed. Bolting towards you full speed, expecting you to catch him in your arms-

You dodged at the last second, causing the fire and ice elemental to run past you, completely missing you. With no crash pad, the poor guy proceeded to smack into a nearby tree, hugging it intensely as a ring of stars spun around his head comically.

Well there goes that-

"What in the world were you thinking?!" You huffed, pulling him back to his feet, scowling. "Did you think you can just run straight into people like that??"

"Maybe-"

"Frost..."

"Ok ok! Sheesh..." Frostfire pouted as he looked away.