Trial #11 ( Supra x SCP! Reader)

Scp oneshot! Cuz why not?

Edit: This was a mistake.

WARNING
There will be some swear words in this oneshot, fyi

Also, possible edginess in the oneshot, so yea :D

A few notes for your reference to make sense of some things cuz I can promise you, this is going to be one of the weirdest chapter I've ever made

In case you need more information, I suggest you to look up the actual SCP wiki or something related since I'll only be giving a brief description here

Useless Fun fact
I did a heck load of research which many people will definitely question about just for this chapter, so yay :D

---

SCP LABORATORY
-Secure, Contain, Protect

LEVELS
Safe
- Very unlikely to escape
Euclid
- Unsure, not sure whether or not will the SCP escape
Keter
- Breaks out really easy / requires a lot of resource to keep it contained

Each SCP is contained in its own containment area excluding scps which are in the thaumiel level.

This is basically an organization meant to contain unidentified objects or organisms that may pose some sort of danger to humanity.

I have nothing else to add so let's just get started I guess-

---

In a world where all strange things are to be contained, to be shut away from the human world. Where you either have to surrender, or hide away, is there an actual safe place to call home?

---

The room feels like they were sucking the life out of you. Probably because they were.

The air was mixed with some sort of substance that was meant to keep you sedated, not enough to cause an overdose, just enough to keep you drowsy but be able to stand on your own 2 feet, for which you were definitely glad for.

Perched on  the metal seat, the non-metal chains clenching your hands were cold to the touch. You pulled your hands apart, testing out the strength of the linkage while you wait for your 'doctor' to come and test you out.

A knock on the door brought you back to your senses as you whipped your head towards the door. A familiar face behind a full hazmat suit and an oxygen tank, so that he would not need to breath in the intoxicated air.

"So! Doctor JJ!" You exclaimed, your voice slurring a bit due to the drug but with a big smile on your face as your eyes lingered on the small exit to the outside world. "I'm assuming you guys are going to do your best to remove my existence once again?"

The doc just winced at your voice, typical for someone who literally just started working for the faculty and be given a specimen that's Keter class, all within a week. Perfectly normal for all juniors.

"Relax! I usually go easy on the newbies! Well, unless they really tick me off. So chill! Why bother with formalities?" You tilted your head, a smirk upon your lips.

The young doctor hesitated as his eyes glance at you briefly before looking away, fixating themselves on his seniors who were standing just behind the wall of glass, carefully observing the interaction. Their hands swift to jot down any new information, or to record down for any casualties.

"I am here to continue where your last researcher left. I will be starting the recording shortly. So please prepare yourself," He said.

"Ah yes! Doctor Mark! Good lad! Sad to hear that what happened to him during the last containment breach." You clicked your tongue, drumming your fingers against the table. "Anyways, please. Carry on! Don't keep me waiting!" Your smirked as you pointed towards the notes in his hands with your chin.