Happiness , Sadness

Sehun POV:

After a month of shooting, of course it's really tiring, Finally! the movie had been released on the cinemas and it's released nation wide. I'm hoping that many would watch the movie. And now it's time for relaxing. My Dad told me that we will go to one of our resorts the day after tomorrow. Plus they told me that there is a surprise waiting for me there.

Now we had been one month and a week staying here, still haven't seen my mom but we still have communications through phone calls.

Well, Xiumin hyung and Chanyeol hyung slept here last night. We had a sleep over and later we will go to Kai hyung's house to have a sleep over again except that Chanyeol hyung is not coming. Chanyeol hyung said that his parents thought that he'll stay here for the night and join the sleep over because today his parents, him and my appa are going to go somewhere. We just wonder where...

For now I want to know the surprise...

---

Chai's POV:

After the night from when we slept with Mrs. Oh, we already went home early in the morning. Of course we told her that we would already be going. When we arrived home I haven't seen my husband yet.

But today is the day he said he'll go home. And he said he'll go home early. Maybe there had been a traffic on his way home that he haven't arrived until now. We miss him...

"Omma... Where's appa?" Suddenly Jangmi came in and asked.

"Your appa is still not here. Take a rest and after that I'm sure he'll already be by your side waiting for you to wake up." But she just sighed and obeyed me. I know what she feels and I feel the same...

Infact today is Jangmi's birthday... We really hope that he'll come here early.

---

Mrs. Oh POV:

I called my son on the phone. "Annyeong Sehunnie! How was all the shooting?"

"Annyeong mom. It's very tiring..."

"I'm in the car. I'm on my way to watch your movie. I'm very excited!"

"Great."

"Can I talk to your appa?"

"Ne. I'll hand the phone to dad." He did and then I heard my husband's voice.

"Annyeong! After I watch the movie I'd be going to the resort."

"Ne. Wait for me and Mr. And Mrs. Park there. We'll first go to Mr. And Mrs. Kim's house..." (Mr. And Mrs. Kim - Kai's parents and Mr. And Mrs. Park - Chanyeol's parents)

"Arasseo!"

"Jalgayo! We need to go."

"Arasseo. Jalgayo! Have a safe trip!" I bid goodbye then he dropped the call.

---

Sehun POV:

After the call, me and Xiumin hyung went inside the car bringing small bags with us while Chanyeol hyung brought his bag and a baseball cap and went to their car. Later we'll drop by the bubble tea shop first before they drop us to Kai hyung's house, Yehet!

My dad went inside our car and Chanyeol's parents went inside their car and we drove all the way to the shop.

---

Jangmi's POV:

I followed what my omma told me to do. I went to my bed and tried to sleep. When will appa come home? I couldn't sleep yet...

As I roll and roll and roll around my bed... Guess what happened.....

I fell off my bed... -__-

Seriously? It's even my birthday today! Happy birthday to me! :)

Then I suddenly remembered Sehun... "OMO!!" I squealed and shouted 'omo' a million times. But I think omma heard me? No, I guess not.. (Yes, yes she did hear you... She's just on the other room -author)

"Jangmi! What's going on there?" Omma asked.

"It's nothing Omma! I just fell of my bed!" I replied. Aw geez! My back now hurts!

"Well, be careful honey!" They said in worry... I didn't want them to worry, I just spoke the truth... (Really Jangmi? Was that the only reason? -author) Mianhe! I forgot to say that I squealed and screamed 'omo' because of fangirling...

But still... Appa still isn't here. I wish that he'll come early and as hours pass by its nearly lunch. It's already 10:00 a.m. Here...

---

Sehun POV:

We're still here in the car, dad is still driving but I can already see the bubble tea shop from here! Yehet!

Few minutes later and we're here!

---

Xiumin POV:

A few more meters away from the bubble tea shop I guess but I can already sense that the guy beside me, the one and only Sehun, is already very excited.. He kept on telling me that he can already see the bubble tea shop from here but how come I still cannot see it?

......
................................

Ok! We're already at the shop!

I was just like O.O when I saw him run so fast from inside the car till inside the shop though I just walked.. Well also Mr. Oh just walked inside the shop.. Also Yeol also drop by to drink bubble tea

There we saw Luhan and his parents.. As Mr. Oh ordered bubble tea for us (they four all ordered chocolate bubble tea) we three, Sehun, Chanyeol, and I sat beside Luhan. Chanyeol's parents were on a different table, then Luhan's parents went to sit beside them, I'm sure Mr. Oh as well, will sit there for working on more investment and many more things about the companies.

Mr. Oh also bought one more extra bubble tea for Kai...

Few minutes later and we are already enjoying our bubble teas. "Yehet!" Sehun said happily. We then went back inside the cars. We bid goodbye to Luhan and drove again...

(to be continued~)