Present

Jangmi's POV:

It had been since my mother died. Now I'm lonely... I am at the cementary now visiting my parents. I am 19 now. I finally had graduated and looking for a job. I am still working for the Ohs for a living.

"Hi omma and appa... How are you? I miss you both so much! But I have to keep on living, right? I promised that I'll still hold on to continue my dreams because you said... That the only repay that I can give the both of you is to fulfill my dreams. Plus one more.. I am not sure tho if I could grant that other wish.. But I might try... I guess.."

I realized I was crying... I saw a hand handing me a tissue. I looked back seeing...

....

Park Chanyeol.

I just found out from my omma before she died that Chanyeol oppa is my cousin

"Here."

"Ah.. I..." I accepted the tissue to wipe my tears. "Thank you." I bowed.

"Omma told me to pick you up. But they won't talk to you... I would talk with you. I am just gonna offer you something..."

"Okay. I'll just say goodbye to my parents then we'll go."

"Okay." He said. We both said goodbye to my omma and appa.

He brought me to their company's main building. We were in his office.

"Dongsaeng,"

"Ne oppa?"

"My offer is.... Would you like to stay at me and my parent's house? We can help you there. And you won't be lonely..."

"So... What is your decision?"

"I..."

"Ani. Gwaenchana... Ani. I decided since before to live by myself. I choose to be independent. But thank you anyway for the offer."

"As you wish. But you can always visit whenever you want when you have time. Or maybe stay there even for a few nights and days if you want too. We are relatives anyways..." He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Okay"

"And one more thing! Baekhyun needs one more employee for his shop. I thought that you might need a job so I told him that you'll meet with him at the cafe where we went earlier!" He smiled wider.

"Okay! Thank you very much oppa~!" I hugged him.

"No problem." He patted my head.

----

Sehun's POV:

Today is me and my group's day off. The day after tomorrow we have to practice and go to interviews, concerts, shows, radio broadcasts, and presscons for the release of our group's new album XOXO.

"Sehun~" It was Chen hyung. One of my co-members in our group 'EXO'.

I am inside my car driving back home. I really want to visit my parents so I guess this is the chance. And I need to talk to them face to face about something...

------

Your/Jangmi POV:

Sehun oppa left. After a few days after we met. I could not deny that I miss him. I almost gave up my idol who looks like him before... *giggles*. But I wish I could still see him once again.