Chapter 9: Followed by the Media

"Servant! Wake! Up! We're going to jog!" He shook me. I opened my eyes and went to my closet and grabbed a shirt and jogging pants and went somewhere else to get changed and that place is the bathroom.

"Jagi!" I heard him shout. Nooooo! Sehun oppa, you better not come in here!

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! He opened the door and saw me only wearing a towel. His eyes grew but he could not hide that he was so red that time. As usual. He banged the door closed. T_T

"Aren't you even afraid to lose your career? This could really affect the fandom and me..."

"I don't care about people like you." My heart fell when the one and only Sehun said that I wasn't important to him... And here comes the sasaengs!

"Do you have any idea of what we're doing? You've been a celebrity for years aren't you still aware of a caos? If you would've wore more diguise..." But he ran faster than me. Argh! If he listens for just a second, I would've been the happiest woman in the world!

After billions of years, we finally reached his condo and got changed again "Sehun oppa! You better not open the door to the bathroom again!!!" "You wish! As if I'd be interested with your body!!!!" and rode his car to EXO's dorm. I brought my bag, he also brought his. I wore a maroon dress with black sleeves. I can't believe that he made me wear a dress that shows my back.. I'm not used to it. And for my shoes, I wore black heels with glitter all over it.

We went inside and rested a bit. We were in front of the T.V. when Suho oppa changed the channel from Pororo to News Korea. Kai and Chanyeol gave him a glare... He just shrugged and sat between me and Sehun. "Hyung!" Sehun shouted as he tried to slightly push Suho but he, Suho, did not care at all. Actually I think he made the right choice so I could escape from this so called master for a second. "Kansahabnida oppa..." I whispered to Suho oppa.

Author's POV:

Kris said "Listen~" as he's watching the news. "Ganjue dao meiyou?~" (Can you feel it?~) Luhan added as he sat between Xiumin and Sehun. "Yah! Luhan-ah!" Kris complained at the same time teasing Luhan. "Hey I'm older than you!" Luhan said and gave him a kick. "It's not my style." Kris responded and crossed his arms as he glared at Luhan. The others just laughed at them. "Breakfast is ready!" D.O shouted as he was holding a bowl of Kimchi.

"Breakfast!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shouted as they marched to the dining room.

"D.O! Is there any baozi?" Xiumin asked as he opened the pots and pans with lids inside the kitchen. "How in the world did you get there so quickly?!" Kris said as he messed my hair up and hurried to his usual seat.

"Dyo, the food smells delicious!" Kai sat down.

"Xiumin hyung, the baozi is here!" Chen shouted.

Everyone went to the dining room and began sitting at their preffered seats. "Thank you for the food!" Everyone said. As usual, the eldest eats first. Chen broke the silence, "Jangmi." He called. "Wae oppa?" "You're aware that you'll join the entertainment now, right?" He asked. Sehun glared at him because he put that topic up. "Hyung!" "Aniyo... But I would love to." She smiled. Sehun calmly breathed out in relief. Tao then started telling stories...

Sehun grabbed Jangmi's hand and pulled her in a corner. "Oppa! I'm so full! Let me go! I'm too lazy to talk right now..." She complained. "Byun-shin.." He said under his breath. "We're going to the mall later then to SM Ent. And then we could have dinner at a restaurant. I'm just saying before you could even forget." He let her go. Jangmi looked like she wasn't listening but she actually was.

T.V. Scene from earlier...

"Breaking News: EXO's Sehun, allegedly seen by fans jogging in the park, holding hands with a girl. A fellow fan that knows the girl had revealed that the girl is named, Park Hye Jangmi that was also seen with EXO's Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Here are what the fans said, "Kill her! She does not deserve to go near our oppas!" A negative comment from a fan. After a few minutes. EXO's Instagram accounts were flooded with both negative and positive comments, "Whatever the girl's relationship is to them, we support her as EXO's fans..." This is the breaking news, News Korea, signing out."

"Se Hoon, is your mother seeing this?" Xiumin asked as he sipped orange juice from an orange juice box. "Now where did you get that?!" Chen, Kris and D.O shouted as they were shocked. "Ne, hyung. We two are only pretending and Omma knows so there is no big deal." "Sometimes I just don't understand our manager and CEO." "Jangmi, you're going to be a solo artist. This is tough job but getting pulled in in this business is a reward after getting famous. And you won't... What was that again?" -Lay. "You won't have to train." Tao continued. "But how am I gonna learn everything that I need to know." -Jangmi. "Don't worry about that. Your manager, Mr. Kwon, will help you with everything and soon enough, all of this trouble for you will be lifted, you just have to wait." Luhan said. "Breakfast is ready!" D.O shouted as he was holding a bowl of Kimchi...

Present...

Sehun and Jangmi finally bid goodbye to the rest of the EXO members and drove to the nearest mall.

"Hear, wear this..." Sehun shoved the brown sleeveless turtleneck shirt infront of Jangmi. She held it. Sehun shoved an overcoat that has the lightest tint of brown. He threw in blue denim pants that reached 4 inches higher above her ancles. And a pair of 1 inch heeled shoe.

After she tried it on, they directly drove to SM Ent.