Our Childhood: part 2

Mr. Oh POV:

Sehun is sitting by the window, staring at the view outside as I called his mother.

Rrringgggg!... Ringgggg!....

Finally my call is answered.

"H-Hello?..." Someone answered the call but it was not my wife. I instead heard a little girl's voice. "Annyeong. A-a?..." I was shocked that 'Annyeong' was the only word that I said clearly.

"I'm sorry sir. Mrs. Oh is in the kitchen. I'll hang up and I assure you after 15 minutes she's the one answering this call after 15 minutes." She said

"Ok" I just answered her shortly then she hanged up.

As I waited for 15 minutes I talked to Sehun. "Sehun, the director said that the shooting for the movie that you'll be staring in will start next week."

"So they gave a false schedule. We could've came a few days before the shooting than a week." He answered seriously. He's mostly always like that.

"The director of the movie said sorry because of the inconvenience. Let's just forgive. But on the other hand, you can still practice longer. That will improve you more and I've already enrolled you to a school here. Of course near our house here and also near SME."

"sure."

"We won't be seeing your mom for months but on special occasions she'll be coming here."

"And we can still call mom, right?"

"Ne. I dialed her already." After answering Sehun I went back to the phone and dialed her.

---

(While Sehun and Mr. Oh we're chatting to each other and after Jangmi hung up this is what happened)

Jangmi's POV:

Aaaaahhhhhh!! What will I do?! What will I do?! 15 minutes?! Jangmi you could've said a longer time. Are you nuts?!

.......

It's already 15 minutes. I'm so stressed when I heard the phone rang again... Aaaahhhh! But then I saw someone already answering the phone.

"Hello?" It's Mrs. Oh. Maybe they saw me freaking out in the corner. Aigoo... I feel embarrassed... 😭

I also heard giggles so they must've saw me... Aigoo.....

---

Mrs. Oh POV:

"Hello?" I answered the call. The phone was ringing and I saw Chai's daughter freaking out on what to do. Chai and I giggled at her.

"Annyeong... The director gave a false schedule for the shooting. It will still be next week." It's my husband is on the other line.

"That's ok. As long as the director apologized."

"Ne, he did."

"Can I talk to Sehun?" After I asked him it got a bit choppy then I heard Sehun's voice.

"Annyeong mom."

"Annyeonghaseyo Sehunnie"

"Aigoo~ Jinja?"

"Ne... Deal with it. I like to call you like that son."

"Arasseo..."

"Sehunnie..."

"Ne, waeyo omma?"

"When you get back home you'll have a new friend."

"Nugayo?"

"Her name is Park Jangmi Hye."

"Park? Is he Chanyeol's relative?"

"Ne... But she haven't met him nor his family yet... Don't you even know another 'Park'?"

"Wait... Chai-sshi... Isn't her last name Park? Chai unnie once mentioned to me that she has a daughter."

"You're right! And Jangmi is her daughter."

"Sounds interesting. I'd like to meet one of Chanyeol's relative and the daughter of Chai unnie."

"Arasseo! Jalgayo! I still have things to do."

"Jalgayo."

END OF CALL

Our call already ended.

---

Sehun POV:

After the call I already went to practice my acting. I'm curious who Park Jangmi Hye is. She has a beautiful name, 'Jangmi' means 'Rose'.

A-ani! I have practice now!