Baby Don't Cry part 2

(If you couldn't play the 'baby don't cry' lyrics video on the media box play the song on your phone as you read the story)

Jangmi POV:

I heard omma answering a phone call, I knew it was because

I heard the telephone ring.

----

"Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Park Chai?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Lee Hyonmeu, the friend of your husband." "I'm sorry but your husband is already..."

"Already what?!" A tear flowed from Chai's eye.

"Mrs. Park please turn on the T.V..." And so she did..

----

I entered the room where my omma is and saw the T.V. Switched on. As she was watching I can see tears already flowing from her eyes. As I checked out what the news was saying, I burst into tears...

[Breaking News:

There was a bus Identified as Bus 599 that had crashed at the rocky mountains near Gangnam. The people inside the bus we're already Identified. All of the passengers are at the hospital at north of Gangnam. All of the passengers are safe but we're sorry to say that one of the passenger didn't make it to the hospital, identified: Park Geong Joon.

The Identified people on Bus 599 are:

Park Geong Joon

Kim Jeinne

Hyun Kwon Jin

Hyun Daine]

[Ring! Ring!] The telephone rang again. Omma answered it...

---

"No that can't be! My husband is still alive!!" She defended. It is hard for her to accept the truth...

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Park but we have to accept the truth that your husband already have past" Chai burst into tears..

"No please! He's still alive right?"

"Sorry once again Mrs. Park. But we could not bring him back to life... I know it's gonna be hard for you and your child to accept this..."

"I, I understand..." She said and the call was dropped... She still couldn't recover from the pain and it is still very painful for her to accept the truth. All she can do is to cry. She knew that she couldn't bring back to life what had passed.

---

I can't believe that my appa is already.. Dead.. I hugged my omma as we both cried.

"Omma! What will we do now?" I cried

"For now I have to go to Gangnam... J-Jangmi I know it's hard for you, for both of us." Omma let go of the hug and bent down on her knees.

"Why you only? I want to go to Gangnam too so I can see my

appa. Please omma... I want to see appa..."

"You're not yet allowed to go inside where you're appa is..."

"But..." She knelt down and hugged me. "Please understand honey..."

"Y-yes omma..." I whispered as I sighed.

[Knock! Knock!)

Someone knocked at our door. My omma quickly stood up and wipe her tears, she went to the door and opened it. As I went beside her and also wiped my tears I saw Mrs. Oh. But as I looked up at my omma I she couldn't stop herself from crying, and as I saw omma crying I also did cry..