Our Childhood

Jangmi's POV:

        "Jangmi~? Jangmi, wake up now. We still have to go and work for the Oh family." My mother woke me up. "Ne, omma." I obeyed my mom. Slight sleepy in my blue pyjamas, I got up from my bed groggily. I stretched and rubbed my eyes for a little bit. Mom went out of the room, carrying two wheeled luggages. After fixing my bed, I took a bath. It was nice and warm, I could tell you that!Afterwards, changed into a pair of black, knee-length tights, a white shirt, and a red flannel jacket tied around my waist.

        I was then out of my room and saw the foods prepared. I saw that my mom that was going to approach me to call me, I guess?

"Jangmi, food is prepared let's eat." 

Then I nodded. My thought was right. I hurried to the dining table while savoring the delicious aroma of the food prepared. She cooked a western breakfast today which she probably learned from aunt Heejin(Mrs. Oh -- still working on stepping up the story and grammar game on this story so sorry if it doesnt say her name on the Characters section.. I'm working on it and I'm deeply sorry for how long this is taking!)

We went to the dining table and ate. Omma cooked many foods. As I ate and ate she stood up and putted some foods on a styrofoam, I guess she is gonna give it to the Oh family. Geez I'm so full!

After I ate I did my other duties and then I changed my clothes. Omma followed after she washed the plates. After preparation we went outside and walked to their house because it's just near to ours.

---

The Oh family's house: (it's on the media box. Huge isn't it? I found the picture on We Heart It)

Wow! They sure have a huge mansion! There is also a third floor! One day I'm gonna live in a house as huge as this... Ofcourse I still need to study and work hard to achieve this.

"Mrs. Oh..." My omma approached our boss. Well I still don't know her. It's the first time that my omma brings me here. I hid behind my omma because I was shy.

"Annyeonghaseyo Chai!" Mrs. Oh greeted. "I see that you brought your daughter with you. *looks at little Jangmi* she's so pretty..." She added.

"Kamsahabnida ma'am." My omma answered.

"Um... Chai, can we talk in the kitchen? I'm sure that your daughter will be okay here in the living room as she waits."

"Sure ma'am." What are they gonna talk about? Hmm... Omma told me that Mrs. Oh has a son. I wonder where he is. I never met him before. I suddenly remembered my crush, he's a child celebrity, he's name is Sehun. OMO! And he's the same as my age well he's a few months older... I should call him oppa...

Enough of that! Back to my omma and mrs. Oh... So they both went to the kitchen which is to the left coz they went to that direction. The house is really big so how if there is still another hall to pass, right?

While they are talking in the kitchen... Let me first introduce myself. Well I know that author already told you many things about me but you still don't know a lot. I'm only 10 years old. June 21 1994 is my birthday. I told you so, just few months... You probably know what I'm trying to say, right?

---

Chai's POV: (Jangmi's omma) (this is what was happening earlier inside the kitchen while Jangmi was entertaining you with facts about herself)

"Ma'am what is it?" I asked her. We are at the same age well I'm older than mrs. Oh though.

"Befor you came, my son, Sehun, and his father already went to SME last night. So I'm here alone by myself and our other maids took a day off. So if it's okay if you and your daughter will stay here for a night? Just one night promise."

"Ofcourse ma'am, anything for you." I said politely. Well it's just ok. I did lock the door before me and Jangmi left the house and besides, Joon will be back by tomorrow so no problem.

"Kamsahabnida unnie... *hugs*" mrs. Oh hugged me. A-and she called me 'unnie'? "Y-you don't have to call me 'unnie' ma'am... It's ok." I insisted.

"Ani, please let me. You're older than me. Even if I'm your boss you're still older than me. Please let me..." She insisted. Then I nodded in agreement.

---

Jangmi's POV:

Ringggg!... Ringgggg!...

Huh? The phone near the couches is ringing. How can I tell it to mrs. Oh?! *freaks out* I don't know where to go in this very huge house. I-I think I should answer it... A-ani! But... If I don't answer it... Ne! I'll answer it! I'll just tell them who the caller is when they get back. So I picked up the phone and answered it.

"H-hello?.." I said nervously.

"Annyeong. A-a?..." I guess the caller is surprised that a little girl answered their call.

"I'm sorry sir. Mrs. Oh is in the kitchen. I'll hang up for 15 minutes and I assure you that she'll be the one answering this call after 15 minutes." I assured them.

"Ok."

I hang up...

As I find a way to the kitchen then they suddenly appeared. I told mrs. Oh about the call then they're on the line already.

My omma and I went to the rooms in the house to get some laundry that already needs to be washed. We strolled all over the house and geez... Wow! There are so many rooms here!

After all those strolling... We finally went to the washing room... (I don't know if that's what it is called, I'm sorry) there are three washing machines in there. My omma and I only used one machine to save electricity but I'm sure that their bill here is huge.

I helped my mother with all the chores in the house that we have to do.